A Visit From The Future

Henry's POV

"Oh come on! Not again!" I yelled out annoyed as I threw myself on the couch.

"You guys seriously need to step up your game! Last time I checked I wasn't the one who was ACTUALLY fighting crime." Charlotte smirked as she passed out on the couch beside me.

"This is different! This is way harder than real crime fighting!" Ray defended as he got up and changed the settings of the motion censored game.

Charlotte rolled her eyes before walking up to the auto snacker and commanded a water bottle. "Anyways. Who wants a round two!?" Charlotte asked happily as Jasper and I groaned.

"I'll do it!" Ray yelled confidently as Charlotte nodded her head challengingly.

"Okay Ray. Pick your character." Charlotte smirked as she waited. Ray mischievously looked back at the 3 of us and winked. I looked at him back skeptically as he chose Charlotte's main character...

Oh no.

"Umm... Ray?" Charlotte started.

"Yeah?"

"I hope you realize that you chose MY CHARACTER!"

"Oh! You mean this fluffy cute grizzly bear?"

"He is not CUTE! He is vicious and he beat everyone in this room." She scoffed as Ray continued grinning. "Oh so that's how it is. Okay." Charlotte whispered to herself as it was her turn to pick her character. I looked at them feeling a bit scared of knowing what's gonna come next.

Charlotte ended up picking a unicorn with wings on it.

"Ha! You seriously chose a unicorn?"

"First of all, it's an alicorn. And second of all. Yes." Is all she replied with as she started the game.

Jasper and I gave each other a weird look before watching the two in silence. I shook my head in shame as Ray was getting beaten by a Unic- Alicorn.

"Wow HEY I didn't know Alicorns could do that!" Ray yelled shocked as Charlotte's Alicorn started flying and threw a huge beam of Rainbow at Ray's grizzly bear.

"Well. Now you know." Charlotte replied out of breath as she was just gonna finish Ray.

"Ohh and the win goes to- What the butt!?" Charlotte stopped as the game automatically shut down on its own.

"What happened?" I asked as I confusingly looked at the turned off screen. A few seconds of weird looks passed and then the ground suddenly started shaking. Everything then suddenly started falling. Tables, objects, FOOD!

"EARTH QUAKE!" Jasper suddenly yelled. Everybody took cover. Charlotte and I under the monitor counter, Jasper under the man couch tables and Ray who was just chilling on his phone.

I tried my best to protect Charlotte as I wrapped my arms around her body. I looked back up and tried to gain Rays attention. "Ray aren't you gonna take cover!?" I yelled. He looked away from his phone and finally payed attention to me.

"I don't have to! I'm indestructible remember!"He yelled out. Charlotte cuddled up to me and I made sure to hold her even tighter. I tried to ignore the tingly feeling of my heart when suddenly out of nowhere, a huge blue green portal opened up and two people randomly fell out of it falling on top of Ray.

As it was done the portal quickly disappeared and so did all the shaking. I quickly removed my arms from Charlotte's body already missing her warmth and the nice nature smell of her perfume. I sighed in relief but still in shock at what happened. Charlotte, Jasper and I got up from our hiding spots and looked at a grunting Ray with 2 strangers on top of him.