Lip Gloss

My eyes widened at the beautiful hand waving in front of his face.

"Henry? Henry!? Henry, are you even listening to me?" Charlotte waved her hands at my face while trying to grab my attention.

"What? Y-yeah I'm fine." I shrugged in response. "Are you sure? Cause that's not what I asked." She replied raising an eyebrow. "Yeah I'm cool." I said in a 'duh' tone. She rolled her eyes at me raising an eyebrow. "Ok yes I'm fine! Now can we please continue our lesson?" She gave me a weird look while crossing her arms. Uh oh.

"No need to be rude. You know, I had a lot of stuff to do today but I changed on doing it next week just so I can tutor you." She replied while making her way on my staircase. But the most important detail, is that she was looking at me with her pretty brown eyes...

"You know I can just leave." She shrugged.

Wait, what no!

"No! Sorry, sorry. I guess I'm a little stressed out about the test.. you know what I mean?" I answer looking up again at her eyes. Gosh I can easily get lost in them.

"Yes I know what you mean Henry. But hey. You'll do great on the text. Trust me." She got off the staircase and took a seat beside me on the bed. That made me extra nervous again cause I was afraid I would loose control.

"Anyways. We had our free time, so now let's continue shall we?" She said smiling slightly while grabbing the papers beside her.

"Ok. So a little fun facts abou-" I had to admit I instantly got distracted again. The way her face was filled with emotions and expressions while she was talking. Her body movements... and her lips.

I instantly ran my hands threw my hair as a reflex. I don't know why I do that but, I just do... I tried to make it seem like I was listening but honestly. I wasn't. I kept getting distracted by her soft lips. Slightly shining from the accidentally giving lip gloss I bought her.

If I ever told her where that lip gloss came from. I would be toast. Dead meat if I correct myself. That lip gloss was a creation of Schwoz. He tried to recreate one of 'Craves' lip gloss to make his own lip gloss company. But he accidentally made it into another 'Love muffin' except that it's not a 'muffin'... wait why did I put an air quote?

Anyways, I accidentally mixed up Char's lip gloss for Schowz's and now I'm sitting here freaked out because not only my best friend is part of this problem but... my crush.

And seriously, who could tell there best friend, who also happened to be the girl I like, that the 'innocent' lip gloss I thought would be a great gift was instead a powerful 'love drug' from men when lip locking!? She was walking around wearing something that could-if he-was when-ahhh.

I felt my face heat up while trying to get those... dirty thoughts out of my mind.

"Henry are you sure you're even paying attention? You seem in your own little world." She said standing up with her arms crossed.

I swallowed my saliva hard. She was standing a bit to close to me...

"And plus your face is really red, maybe yo-"

"IM NOT BLUSHING! JUST TELL ME HOW TO ANSWER THIS EQUATION." Ok. I agreed that gave it all away.

While looking at the panicked confused, hurt look on Charlotte's face. I picked up the glass of mango juice that was beside my bed and took a sip as I tried to take my mind off of my crush and the stupid lip gloss. 

"Umm... Henry. That's my glass." Charlotte said slowly but quietly. What? Her glass? Wait am I frozen? Gosh dang I froze. I mean her glass!? I quickly put the glass back in horror.

No.

Oh no.

Uh, oh no.

"Seriously? Couldn't you tell? I mean the lip gloss you gave me gets on everything! But real moisturized   though." She gave me a wink and took her glass.

"I-I'm sorry I have to go to the bathroom!" I panicked while getting up passing Charlotte. Suddenly she grabbed my wrist and threw me back on the bed.

What the heck?

"Oh no you are not escaping. You literally went 10 minutes ago. And plus. May I remind you I cleared a whole schedule just so I can help you catch up, and you're not getting out of here alive." She crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow again.

God I love her sass.

But I also felt like I was going to die in a dark hole. One she'd gladly dig for me, well if she new what happened...

"Henry are you even listening to me? What's wrong with you today?"

Oh god, what would she think? Would she call me a pervert? Avoid me? Or even worse, she would never talk to me again! What if I just tell her about the gloss and what it did to h- no, no then she'd get mad at me for letting her wear that all day in the first place.

"Henry Hart!" I looked up in realization that two petite hands grabbed the both sides of my face. I tilted a bit so I could properly see the cutely worried face. And I could perfectly see that cute furrowed eyebrows when she was frowning. And the way her long lashes perfectly complemented her dark eyes. And how she was biting her soft, full lips...

"What is wrong with you Henry? Your really not acting like yourself today. Is something w- mmph!"

I already leaned down and pressed my lips on hers with fierce. I was so eager.

Forget it.

Sorry this might be one of the shortest things I have ever written but... "Forget it." 😆 😆 ok I'll stop. I hope you liked this one shot. Just so you know. This one shot book only gets new chapters when I get ideas for a one shot... if that makes any sense. So it might not be like a weekly uploading. The ideas have to come to me naturally. Anyways,
I hope you liked this and goodbye!