Fake dating (Finale)

A/N

This is a long chapter... a very long one. So grab a bowl of popcorn and enjoy!

Charlotte's POV

I had to admit. Henry looked smocking hot in his tux. How embarrassing is that to say about my best friend?

But do you want to know what's even more embarrassing? I couldn't look away from him. And he sometimes caught me in the act. But I play it off cool by pretending I was looking at something else.

For gosh sakes now I'm starring. I mean, who wouldn't? His hair gelled to the side. A sharp nice looking tuxedo. Where did he even get the time to find that?

"Okay guys! We're finally here!" Bianca spoke.

Oh yeah. I forgot we were still in the car...

Henry got out the car first and stayed there giving me a hand in a gently manner. I kindly excepted it and got up as well.

"Oh. My. God." Henry and I said in unison as we turned around to see a beautiful classy restaurant right in front of us. When Bianca said it was new. She really wasn't lying.

The place was packed with people. Mostly grown ups because it was a Friday night. It had dangling lights from the outside that made the place look like a Disney scene. And a cool water fountain where people were throwing in some coins and making their wishes.

"This place is amazing." I say out loud as we started to slowly walk up to the restaurant.

"Seriously? You think this is amazing? Cause I've seen much better." Bianca said a bit too loud causing some of the people to stare at us.

"Bianca! You're suppose to keep your opinions to yourself!" Her boyfriend told her as we arrived at the front. She rolled her eyes and talked to an employee telling her 'reservations'

"Ahh yes. Bianca Hart. You will be seated right here." The madame spoke.

But wait. Did she just say Bianca HART? The three of us that were paying attention to the conversation looked at Bianca with wide eyes before she quickly took action.

"I think you got it wrong miss it's actually Bianca... just Bianca." She corrected the waiter.

"Right! Sorry. I remember now. You said 'forget about what I just said' on the phone." The waiter spoke.

Well this is some tea.

"Let's carry on! Shall we?" Bianca chuckled nervously as Henry and I looked at each other weirdly and uncomfortably.

And trust me I wish I could tell her this but Charlotte Hart. Is way better then Bianca Hart will ever be.

Wait what am I saying?

Bianca's boyfriend. Henry, Bianca and I made our way to the table with Henry and me on one side and Bianca's boyfriend and Bianca in the other.

Okay I have got to learn this guy's name. I'm getting curious.

I was about to open my mouth before a waiter came and asked us for drinks.

I asked for a glass of Piña Colada (with no alcohol of course)

Henry asked for a simple glass of sprite

And B's boyfriend asked for some Pepsi.

"I'd like to try some red wine." Bianca asked nicely as everyone on the table looked at her in shock.

This girl isn't even 18 and she's asking for WINE?

"Of course Miss Hart." The waiter nodded and left.