Birthday Boy

Henry's POV

I was sitting beside my staircase. Being all depressed drinking a bottle of chocolate while I heard a knock on my door. I didn't answer thinking that the person would go away. But clearly it didn't since she... Yeah she entered my room. I looked behind me to look who it was and it was Charlotte. "What do you want?" I asked her still being moody.

"Henry, I know your still sad about her... but you can't just ditch everyone." I rolled my eyes at her response. "Yeah well, she cheated on me, what am I suppose to do?" She looked down walking towards my bed. "Henry I cant imagine what your going threw. But I still want you to have a great time!" She said trying to comfort me. I scoffed. "Look it's your birthday for crying out loud! You at least gotta try to have a good time."

I rolled my eyes once again. "Man I wish I had a reindeer." Charlotte looked up at me confused. "The once wise cartoon character sang. 'Reindeers are better then people' (if you know where that's from I love you!) "Henry... here come with me." She stood up and started to walk towards me. "Hey but I don't want to-" she lifted me up from my position and started pushing me towards the window. Jeez. I didn't know she was that tough. "Where are you bringing me!?" I asked/yelled trying to get her attention. "I'm a friend that is going to show you a good time on their 17th birthday!" (Lol I know he's only 16 in the show, but you know... story purposes!)

Charlotte's POV

Jeez. Henry is heavy! I hope he'll stop drinking that bottle of chocolate or he'll find himself on the couch like Mitch... or even worse. Jeff... I shook my head and resumed to my work. "Henry just go down the window!" I said this time frustrated. "Why? I don't wanna leave." He said fighting back. "Cause. I am not letting my friend having a depressed birthday, cause of some girl! Now get out of the window or you'll find yourself alone to Jaspers bucket party!"

Henry gasped "Charlotte you wouldn't dare..." he looked at me wickedly "Try me Hart." I said
seriously looking back at him. "Fine! But if I don't enjoy myself then I'll bug you for the rest of your life." I scoffed at his words. "Trust me Hen. Even if you have a great time, nothing will change."

A/N

Oh! Shoot! I should probably tell you what happened... my bad! Henry found Bianca cheating on him with some other guy. Idk who. He caught them lip locking on a bench while Henry was walking home to get ready for his B-day party! Now Charlotte found out. But Jasper still has no idea. But that doesn't matter, since he's not really important at the moment... anyways! Enjoy!

Charlotte's POV

"So Henry. Since you can drive and I can't. You have to drive me somewhere." He looked down at me confused. "What why? I'm not bringing you anywhere-" I interrupted him "Alone Henry... you will be all. By. Your. Self." I said taking pauses between my words. He rolled his eyes and we continued to walk towards his parents car. He had a spare key so it wasn't that bad. "Ok fine! But once you get your drivers license I swear Miss Page you are go-" I interrupted him again. "Ok, can you stop talking and open this car! I'm freezing out here!"

He rolled his eyes and opened the car. I quickly rushed in relief that it was an average temperature in his car. I looked at Henry's house windows to see everyone having a great time. "Hmm... looks like they don't notice your gone." I scoffed. "Well that's nice to you to say after I get cheated on by that bit-" "Ok! Ok! I didn't force you out of the house so you could talk about her! Jeez." I rolled my eyes and put on the seatbelt.

Henry's POV

I copied Charlotte and put on my seatbelt as well. Starting the car to feel the vibrations. "Ok. So where are we going?" I heard her say smiling at me. "What I thought you were the on-" she interrupts me. "I'm just kidding! Im kidding! Here. I'll put the address and you... just follow it." She said grinning a bit. What was she up to? She leans in to put on the address and after a while she finally got it. "Took you long enough." I said jokingly. "Hey. At least I'm actually trying." She replied back rolling her eyes. She grabbed out her phone while I started removing the car from the driveway.

                             7 Minutes Later!