Truth or Dare

Charlotte, Jasper and I were chilling at my house. We were having a sleepover so of course we were all in my room.

"Ha! Killed you Jasper." Charlotte said smiling at her screen. We were playing Snake.io Online.

"Oh come on! This is like the 5th time!" Jasper yelled frustrated as I just laughed lightly.

"Actually it's the 13th time... but hey! Who's counting?" Charlotte said shrugging her shoulders.

"You." Jasper and I say in unison as she just rolls her eyes and turn her attention back to the screen.

"Got you Char!" I yelled proudly. So far no one was able to kill Charlotte today so I feel like I'm a king.

"Everyone bow down to me." I got up from my bed sarcastically.

"Shut up Henry. You only killed me once." Charlotte said rolling her eyes."

So... a couple of hours went by and we got kinda bored so we started playing truth or dare/spin the bottle type of thing.

"Ooh. So Jasper." Charlotte said smirking as the bottle landed on Jasper.

"Yessssss?" Jasper replied sounding obviously scared and nervous.

"Truth or dare?" Charlotte said adjusting herself from the floor.

"Truth. I pick truth." Jasper repeated.

"Ok..." she paused for a moment. I guess she was thinking on what to ask him.

"Oh! Who was your first kiss? And when did you have it?" She said smiling to him clearly curious.

Wow... that's a first. Charlotte talking about these kind of stuff.

"Well.... it was in the third grade. I don't know if you remember her but her name was Isabelle." He said looking up at the sky as if he was looking at something very interesting.

"Okay.... Wait. THIRD GRADE!?" Charlotte yelled at him.

"Yeah. I know right. What can you say. I'm a real ladies man." Jasper said proudly causing both me and Charlotte to roll our eyes.

"Hey know you got me thinking." I paused.

"Who was your first kiss Charlotte?" Jasper said as if he read my mind.

"Yeah who was it?" I asked her again.

"Meeee? My first kiss? Phhhfffffttttt it was. A long time ago. I don't even remember any of that." She said shrugging her shoulders.

Jasper and I were looking at each other weirdly. Clearly knowing she was lying.

"You never had your first kiss have you?" I asked her.

She looked down at the floor embarrassed. "No." She said quietly.

"WHAT!?" Jasper quickly got up.

"I said no I have never had my first kiss yet!" She yelled at him.

"You never kissed anyone before?" Jasper said again in disbelief.

"No! No! And no! How many times do I have to say that for it to stay in your avocado head you call a brain!?" She spat out.

"Jeez sorry. You don't have to be mean." Jasper said offended as he sat back down.

"Charlotte you have to kiss someone. You're almost 17!" I told her in shock as well.

"Well I can't just go up to random guys and say "Hi I never had my first kiss yet. I was wondering if you'd like to be my first kiss?"" She said sarcastically.