Fake Dating Part 1

Charlotte's POV

"No, I really think it's spelled g-o-s-h Jasper." I rolled my eyes. "Are you sure it's not g-o-c-h?" Henry and I both shook our heads. Jasper Henry and I were having dumb conversations like we usually have in front of Henry's locker. "Wow. I've been spelling it wrong my whole life then..." Henry and I started chuckling at Jaspers words.

Suddenly I looked behind Henry and noticed Bianca with another boy. Henry and Bianca has recently broken up so things were kinda... awkward between them. But they still wanted to be friends. "Hen, don't look now but your ex is behind you." I told him. Witch was a bad idea. "Really who?" He said that as he turned around. "I told you not to look!" I whispered/yelled at him. "Oh hey Henry." Bianca Said all happy. Bianca was holding some boys hand. Uh oh... "Oh, hey Bianca. Who's your friend?" I smacked my head. Henry was being so obvious right now.

"Oh. Umm... he's my new boyfriend..." she said slowly. Well this is getting awkward...

Henry's POV

Boyfriend? BOYFRIEND? We just broke up and she already has a new BOYFRIEND!? "Well that's amazing!" I said grinding my teeth sarcastically. "Yeah. Hey, I hope this won't be too awkward considering we just broke up." I shook my head. Of course this is bad! "Not at all! I'm just sooo... happy for you!" I said sarcastically once again. "Ok. Great! How about we go on a double date to catch up? Considering we're still friends right?"

I nodded while chuckling nervously "Of course! And I. Moved on as well." Oh flip. Why did I say that!? Bianca just looked at me shocked "Really?" Instead of stopping it right there I nodded. "Cool! Who's the lucky girl?" Oh god. This could create some real problems. I started examining our school. There was already a crowd of students listening to our conversation. I back up and grabbed Charlotte by her wrist without thinking what I was doing. "Charlotte's the lucky girl!" I said awkwardly putting my arm around her shoulders.

"What!?" Charlotte exclaimed. A crowd of gasped filled the room. "Henry your embarrassing me." Charlotte whispered in my ear. "Just play along, please." I begged her. She sighed then opened her mouth. "Yeah... Henry and I are... something alright." She said slowly. "Wow. That was unexpected. But I'm so happy for you guys! Details about the date tomorrow! See ya later!" Bianca suddenly walked off with her... boyfriend and the crowd slowly faded away.

Suddenly Charlotte pushed me lightly. "Hey what was that for?" I asked her. Charlotte rolled her eyes. "I should be saying that to you! What were YOU thinking!?" I then looked behind Charlotte to see Jasper looking at us amused. "Take a pick Jasp. It'll last longer." He then rolled his eyes and came towards us. "Why'd you do it Hen?" Jasper asked us still again amused, Charlotte calmed herself and looked at me intensely waiting for answers. "I don't know. I got jealous and I lost control." I admitted shamefully. "Fine. You know what? I'll help you with your little Bianca jealousy fiasco."

"Really!?" I said in shock. Honestly I thought she was going to give a whole speech on how child and immature this is. But I'm not saying I'm not pleased with her answer. "Thank you so much!" I came charging towards her giving her a big bear hug. "Aww. If this helps you out I've totally been shipping you guys together." A random school mate came and said that and walked away. Charlotte rolled her eyes. "You are not going to regret this Charlotte." I say trying to clear her mind. "To late now Henry. You are to late." She said waving goodbye to go to class.

Charlotte's POV

What was I doing? I can't pretend to date Henry! I can't even pretend to date anyone! Well unless it's for a play, then that's fine. But other then that eww! Henry and I dating? Not a chance would've someone see that coming! But it'll just last until that date comes then it'll be over. But if Henry and I are going to be 'fake dating' we are going to have to put in some rules.