The Girl's Back... Great.

Henry, Charlotte and Jasper were having their usual 'at schools conversation' they have right before they part ways and go on to their different classes. But this time Charlotte and Henry were looking at their other best friend weirdly as he was acting strange. He was extremely quiet, usually he would've been the one to annoy the two of them but he barely said a word today.

And when he did try to say something he'd always hesitate and act as if everything's cool. Forgot to mention he was fidgeting a ton. Bouncing his leg up and down, playing with his fingers and what not.

Charlotte who got extremely annoyed by Jasper's actions asked. "Okay Jasper, what the heck is your problem?"

Jasper turned his head slightly looking at Charlotte as his attention was at Henry before. He looked at her weirdly and shrugged his shoulders to indicate that he has no idea what she's talking about.

"Oh come on don't play dumb with me boy. I know there's something up with you now just spill the beans." Charlotte crossed her arms seriously giving scary eyes to Jasper.

"I promise you there's nothing going on with me!" He defended. "Henry tell Charlotte there's nothing going on with me."

"Mmm. Sorry Jasp but I'm with Charlotte on this one."

"Thank you!" The female of the trio sighed happily.

"Guys seriously. There's nothing going on." Jasper copied Charlotte's action and crossed his arms.

"Okay! Okay fine. But we'll eventually find something out Jasper." Charlotte threatened.

Jasper smiled at his friends awkwardly and started looking around the hallways biting his nails nervously. If you looked closely you could also tell that he was starting to sweat.

"Jasper..." Charlotte said slowly looking at the brown headed weirdo in front of her.

"Okay. Fine you caught me! If I tell you this promise me you won't freak out?" Jasper looked at his friends with desperation.

Henry looked at his bro friend concerned. "Yeah. We promise now what is it?"

Jasper inhaled a bunch of air as if he never have had tried it and exhaled slowly. "So... Remember that gir-

Before he could even finish his sentence someone came behind him and covered their hands on his eyes. Jasper's face went from panicked to calm real quick.

"Guess who it is!" The person behind him yelled out all happily.

"Umm... Justin Timberlake?" Jasper asked sarcastically.

"What no dumbo! Guess again!"

"Umm... Oprah Winfrey!?"

Charlotte and Henry gave each other some 'weird' but happy looks as they looked at the bond between the two people. Even though they couldn't really see that other persons face.

"Just turn around Jaspy." The person spoke out slightly annoyed.

"I was just teasing Ms. Sham." Jasper smiled as he pecked her lips.

Charlotte froze. Sham... Sham where did she hear that name before?

"Uhh. Hey Jasp will you introduce us to your new girl?" Henry asked out loud causing Charlotte to get back into reality.

"Actually... you guys already met her before. Remember Courtney?"

Courtney... Courtney. Now where did she ever met someone named Courtney!?

As Charlotte was thinking Jasper took a big step beside him exposing the girl. Charlotte and Henry's mouth instantly dropped dead on the floor.

"Umm... So that's why I was acting quote on quote 'weird' earlier." He says sarcastically as he placed an arm around Courtney's shoulder. But before Henry or Charlotte could say a word Courtney approached Charlotte and gave her a hug scarring the cheese balls outta her.