Fake Dating Part 2

Henry's POV

So today is the first day Charlotte and I are officially a "couple" to the whole school. I wonder what people will think. I mean with all her rules, it's gonna be kinda hard to convince Bianca. But luckily it'll be easier since I can kiss her. Well... not on the lips of course but the cheek! I can kiss her on the cheeks...

BestGalChar: Well, its our first day of being an "official couple" to the whole school. 😬

MyBestBroHen: Yep... you nervous?

BestGalChar: Yeah a bit. But it'll be ok.

MyBestBroHen: Well that's the spirit! Anyways I'll see you at school.

BestGalChar: Mk. See ya!

I put my phone on my table and started getting ready.

—————-At School———————-

As I was entering the school a bunch of people started clapping and surrounding me. What's going on? "Umm Excuse me! Can you please move!" I said as I was trying to get towards my locker.

They just started asking a bunch of questions like: "Dude how's it like dating your best friend?" Or "How did you guys realize you loved each other!?" Woah. Love is a strong word there. "Guys I'd be pleased to answer some of your question later on, but right now I really want to reach my locker and find Cha- I mean my girlfriend!"

I think what I said worked cause they started heading towards something else... or should I say someone else. And try to guess who.

"Guys I just got here! I'll answer your questions later! Jeez." And you might of guessed it! It's Charlotte. The crowd of students finally disappeared and started doing there own thing. So I got the chance to go up to Charlotte.

"Jeez I didn't know that just is too being a couple would get that much attention." I say as I got up to her. "Well, Hi to you too." She added sarcastically as I rolled my eyes.

Charlotte's POV

"Did you get surrounded?" I asked him. "Yeah I did." He said as I was grabbing stuff from my locker. "I wonder why people are even this shocked, I mean have they been secretly shipping us this whole time?" I say as I finally finished. "I don't know. Maybe we're just the dream team." He said chuckling as I rolled my eyes.

I looked behind me and saw Bianca walking towards us. "Don't look now but Bianca's coming." Sigh. Clearly I have not learned from the first time. Cause of course he turned around... "Hey guy! Are you still able to have the double date with us?" Bianca was the first one to speak. "Yep! I'm sure my 'babe' and I can go to the restaurant." Once Henry said that, I mentally wanted to punch myself.

"Okay! That's great! Oh I forgot to tell you we're going to this new restaurant that just opened a couple weeks ago." Oh! Sounds like fun! Just so you know I'm sarcastic. "Well that's cool." After i said that. The bell rang. "Oh! I gotta head to science! I'll see you guys later!" I was about to head off but then, Henry grabbed me by my wrist turned me towards him and kissed my cheek.

"See you later." He whispered in my ear. But loud enough for Bianca to hear the whole thing. "Y-yeah see you later." I stuttered at my words. I started to walk off quickly. But not too suspiciously... WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT? I mean sure he did respect my rules but... I didn't think he'd ACTUALLY KISS ME!? What the heck is that boy planning?

Henry's POV

Okay. Mayyyybbbbeeeee what I did was a bit strong. But hey, it was cute. And don't get me wrong but I DID respect all her rules though. Right? I mean, I didn't touch her 'lady areas' and she said that I could kiss her on the cheek! Huh. Whatever. As I turn around to head to my next class Bianca grabbed my wrist. "Umm... excuse me? Can you let go please." I asked her trying to escape her death grip.