Chapter 23 - There's A First Time For Everything

happy halloween losers (ok ur cool) i was gonna wait till like mid november but i rlly felt like updating even though i updated like last week enjoy this crappy as fuck chapter !

i just updated 5 DAYS AGO and i already wrote another chapter hell yes !!

____________

Luke had been on the edge ever since Ashton suggested something 'kinky' in the future. Their sex issues had all been sorted out, but Luke couldn't help but feel a little self conscious.

He wasn't exacty the biggest fan of his body, you see. His pale, lanky legs were embarrassing, his chest had barely any muscle. What bothered him most, were the scars littering his skin. There was no one else to blame for them, other than himself. If they bother me, they will certainly bother Ashton.

"Mhmm..." Ashton groaned, his strong arm tightening it's grip around the younger boy. They were very thankful to have some time away from touring. All four boys were looking forward to seeing their families, they were leaving to head to Australia in a couple of hours.

Luke was busy thinking about his relationship with Ashton. Would they have to act normal around their family and friends? Did Ashton want to tell everyone?

He understood that it would come as a shock to both of their families, both boys seemed to be 100% straight. Luke started to worry about how his family would react. Would they be disappointed in me?

Before he could ruin his own mood any more, Ashton snapped him out of it.

"What are you thinking about, princess?" His rather large hands tangled in Luke's soft blonde locks.

"Just thinking about going home." Luke replied. It wasnt exactly a lie, but it wasn't the complete truth. He didn't want to be 'that clingy boyfriend', yet he wanted to be truthful with Ashton.

"We've gotta get up anyways, our flight leaves soon." Ashton pecked Luke on the lips, and got out of bed. Luke wanted to whine in protest, but once again, he didnt want to be a clingy boyfriend.

Ashton started taking off his cothes right in front of Luke, knowing how it would make the boy feel. He absolutely loved his boyfriends body, it had the perfect amount of muscle, and was certainly turning him on. Luke knew better, than to get hard right before he had a 7 hour flight. His head hid under the white sheets, and he only got out of bed when Ashton left the room.

When he came downstairs, he felt overdressed, even though he was only wearing a pair of skinny jeans and a random shirt of Ashtons. The other boys looked like they had just rolled out of bed, which may have been true. Ashton helped him haul his previously packed suitcase into the taxi, along with his own. He knew that all of the boys were just as excited as he was to finally see their families.

When they arrived at the airport, there was barely any time to grab some processed, overpriced food for a late breakfast. Their options were slim, although Luke didn't feel like he could eat, the butterflies in his stomach not wanting to settle. Ashton held his hand and they joined the end of some random line.

Once it was actually time to board the plane, Luke got a feeling he was forgetting something important. He didn't think much of it, this usually happened every time he went on a trip. But when they finally made it up into the air and Ashton pulled out his laptop, he groaned, realizing that he had forgotten to bring his favorite electronic.

"What's the matter, Lukey?" Ashton patted the younger boy on the head. "You forgot your laptop, didn't you?"

Luke just nodded, wondering how Ashton realized so quickly. "I saw your laptop on the table before we left, I forgot to say anything about it. Sorry, babe. It's not a big deal though, you can use mine."