Chapter 21 - Virginities and Vodka

I apologize for the run on sentences.

I've spent weeks trying to decide what to do. As much as I wanted to leave Wattpad, it's my little escape, and I would feel sad giving that up.

I am not officially returning to Wattpad. Sadly, I have barely any desire to go on Wattpad anymore, the only reason I'm still around is because I need some way to practice my writing.

Thats a little sad to admit, but its true. I used to fear Intoxicated being gone, but now its in the back of my mind.

I'm sorry for causing a little drama there, I didn't mean to. It wasn't a plead for attention, I've been holding back on this for months.

I''m working extremely hard on it, and I hope that's edivent in the end.

_______________________

Ever since Calum and Michael found about Luke and Ashton's relationship, they've been teasing the two boys nonstop. Ashton usually played along with them and made a few jokes himself. Luke on the other hand, got very annoyed at the pair. Especially when they teased him about sex, he was both uncomfortable and angry. Michael and Calum were surprised to hear the 'lovebirds' haven't had sex yet (via Ashton, Luke certainly got mad for that), and were even more surprised when Ashton admitted to his bandmates that Luke was a virgin.

And that brought Luke to his current situation, curled up on his bed. It wasn't any of the other boys faults, really (okay, maybe it was Ashtons for telling them he was a virgin, or mayb it was Calum and Michaels for teasing.. maybe it was their faults).

He wasn't crying, nor was he sulking and feeling bad for himself. He was just stressed out, and didn't want to see his friends, or even boyfriend.

He certainly wasn't exstatic, when there wasa knock on his white bedroom door. He let out an evident groan, and the door opened a crack, revealing Ashton, curls and all.

"I'm not in the mood, honestly." Luke muttered into his pillow.

Ashton just sighed, and sat on the corner of Luke's large bed. "I'm sorry for upsetting you Lukey, but I don't know what I did."

"Well, let's just say that I don't exactly want everyone knowing I haven't slept with anyone."

Ashton placed a large hand on Lukes back, and began rubbing it soothingly. Luke didn't push him off, that was a good sign. "It is really about that?"

The blue eyed boy lifted his head from th pillow for a moment. "Yeah, it was. It's probably not a big deal for you, but they'll tease me about it forever.

"I'm sorry, kitten.." Ashton kissed the back of Luke's neck, and the younger boy let out a satisfied sigh. "Maybe I'll change that one day. Maybe they'll stop teasing you if we do it."

He didn't exactly know why, but the thought scared him. He loved Ashton, and had admittedly thought sexual things about the curly haired boy numrous times. But the thought of Ashton being inside him, made him a little uncomfortable.

Ashton had noticed Lukes body tense up. "Don't worry, baby. I'm not saying we have to do it right now."

There was a comfortable silence for a little while. Ashton just continued to rub Luke's back, and in that moment, everything seemed perfect to Luke. Ashton's hands just felt so good.

They were the hands of the boy Luke had loved for years. He was finally his, and Luke still hadn't processed that fact.

-

"C'mon Luke, stop being so lame!"

It was later that night. Luke had refused to leave his room that day, with the odd exception of the bathroom (well, that was connected to his room, that only slightly counted).