Chapter 5 - I Don't Want To Be Found

i tried hard to write but i got distracted by troyler bc otp. i mean lashton, ryden
kellic are also my otp's but troyler is the only one that is or possibly could be real. ya feel?

omfg i would just like to thank you for reading this story. just bc i type like this, it doesn't mean that i don't care about thanking you. i just type like this all the time.... don't be offended bc i type like this to my mom...

i'm just warning you that this chapter is gunna have more dramatic shit. idk i'm writing on my ipad and listening to music on shuffle but i'll try to make sure that the mood of the chapter doesn't change every time the song changes.

if my author notes are annoying than plz tell me am i ruining your reading experience and lashton feels? yeah plz tell me i'll stop

i talk like this in real life so be glad you don't know me if you live in Canada
you might know me so i'm just gunna say hi.

i'm so annoying okay the story right

(this chapter's shit i'm sorry.. it's also short but oh well i updated right)

Chapter 5 - Secret

After a bunch of more calls and texts, Luke finally answered the worried Ashton.

at the park..:(

Ashton breathed a sigh of relief. At least he knew where Luke was. He just wanted to know what was wrong.

He went to text Michael to tell him the whereabouts of Luke. When he opened up his conversation with Michael, and realized that he was about 3 missed messages.

did u find anything out yet?

mate is luke okay?

Do you need help?

Ashton just answered with a single text.

going to get Luke.

He texted Luke back quickly, before heading out the door and to the park. All he really wanted was to find Luke... he felt bad, because he probably wouldn't be as worried if it was one of the other boys. Maybe it was because Luke was the youngest...? Yeah, that had to be it.

He stopped in his tracks. What park? There were a few in the area. He ran his hand through his hair, realizing that this might be harder than he thought.

Luke, where exactly are you? you need to tell me..

He put his phone back in his pocket, and proceeded to walk to the nearest park. After a few minutes, he phone buzzed.

i don't want to be found.

But Luke didn't understand. Ashton needed to find him.

Ashton didn't know what to do. He definitely needed help, but he wasn't going to ask for any. He wanted to be the one to find Luke. He wanted to be the hero.

He settled on calling Luke. He wasn't expecting Luke to answer, though.

The other line was silent. It was a good minute or two, until someone started talking.

"Hello?" Ashton asked. "Luke. Where are you? I need to find you."

There was no answer for a little while. Ashton waited patiently. "I will come home when I want to. I don't want to be found." He was sniffling on the other end, and it broke Ashton's heart.

"Please, Luke."

"No."

"Please! We can go home, and you can tell me what's wrong. It helps when you tell someone what's wrong, you know that, right? We can go home and watch girly movies. We can eat ice cream and chips and shit and laugh at everything. C'mon, Lukey. Just come home."

There was a pause that lasted longer than before.

"That sounds good. And I-" There was another pause. "I'm in Wellington park."

Ashton cracked a smile. "Great. I'm coming to get you, so just hold tight. We can go home and just hang out, okay? I gotta go, but I'll see you soon."

Ashton wandered his way to Wellington park. He was just glad that Luke was okay.

____________________

Michael had decided to not tell Ashton (or anyone, for that matter) about his experience with Calum earlier today. He wanted to figure out what Calum meant, before he told anyone.

He received a few texts from Ashton.

I found him mate!

i'm taking him home...

could you please get calum out of the house for a bit? i think they had a fight... i wanna ask Luke about it.

He texted Ashton back saying that he'd take Calum shopping.

thx,luv ya Michael <3

He smiled at Ashton's bad typing. Now, to go shopping.

_____________________

"Wanna come shopping, mate?" Michael asked from the kitchen. He tried to ignore what had happened with Calum earlier that day.

It had been exactly a day since Calum had decided that he was going to sabotage Luke. He still wasn't sure how he was going to do it, or what he was going to do. All he knew was that he wanted to make Luke feel bad. It seemed so wrong, and it was. Calum wanted to make Luke feel ashamed for being gay.

There was a real reason behind it, though. Calum was actually more than fine with the fact that Luke was gay. The problem was, that Luke had a crush Ashton. Luke was in love with Ashton. He wanted Ashton.

That made Calum feel physical pain. It felt like someone was stabbing him in the heart, from his cozy room in their shared house. Why did it hurt Calum so much?

Because Calum had a secret. A secret that not a soul knew. He had sworn to never tell anyone that he was falling in love with Luke.

Even though he's been acting pathetic, even though Luke's in love with Ashton, he just couldn't help it. Both Luke's face and personality were too cute. It made Calum feel like shit, because he wasn't good enough for Luke. He had to go and like Ashton because he's just "so damn perfect".

This whole situation was incredibly fucked up, and certainly something that no one would expect. How would Michael react to this? What would Luke say, if or when he finds out that Calum likes him?

"Didn't you and Ashton go yesterday?" Calum questioned, squinting his eyes.

Michael hesitated for a moment. Shit, they did. He just really needed to get Calum out of the house.

"Well yeah, but we ate most of the food. Ashton didn't let us get any good food either."

"Well, okay. Will the other boys come?" Calum replied to Michael, trying to sound happy about it.

"Um, no.. just us mate!" Michael ran a hand through his newly dyed blue hair, and laughed nervously.

"Well, let's go then."

_____________________

Luke was sitting on the bench in front of the pond. He was staring at the clear water and ducks, when Ashton came up behind him.

"Lukey!"

Luke nearly jumped out of his skin, when Ashton yelled.

Ashton laughed. "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. You wanna go home?" Luke nodded.

He didn't look so well. He had dried tear tracks running down his cheeks, and he worried that Ashton would notice.

"Do you want to tell me what's wrong?" Ashton asked out of the blue. "And I don't just mean today, I want to know why you've been so sad for the past while. It makes me sad, too. I care about you so much, Luke."

That made Luke smile. Knowing that Ashton cared about him, made him extremely happy.

_________________________

i'm sorry if this story is shitty and cliché. i remember someone commented on a chapter and said that they knew that calum liked luke. it upset me, because i don't want to predictable.