Chapter 1 - Scars

I decided to start writing a Lashton fan fiction. I've wanted to write one for a while, so yeah... read on!

-This story contains self harm-

_________________________________

"Shhh." Ashton whispered into his Luke's ear. "The other boys might hear us. Be a good boy and keep quiet, okay?" Luke nodded quickly, even though he knew he wouldn't be able to resist moaning as Ashton proceeded to touch him. He just didn't want the curly haired boy to stop.

Luke tried hard to hold back a moan as Ashton moved his lips down his neck. He stopped a few times to suck on Luke's soft skin. He squirmed under Ashton's grip. Ashton trailed his lips along Luke's chest, and he couldn't help but moan quietly. His hot mouth moved further down his chest, until they were just above his boxers. Ashton sucked on a sensitive spot, forming a hickey on Luke's lower chest. Luke let out a loud moan, but immediately regretted it as Ashton climbed off of Luke.

Luke groaned at the loss of contact with his lover. "Babe.." He whined. He got up off the bed and started walking over to Ashton, who was standing near the door. Luke went to place his lips against Ashton's, but he quickly pushed Luke up against a wall before he could make the move.

"What did I say before, baby?" Ashton said in a low tone, his lips hovering over Luke's ear. "What did I say?! Hm?" Ashton asked, harsher than the first time. Luke gulped. He was a little scared, but Ashton being rough was just turning him on more.

Luke played dumb and pretended he didn't know what he was talking about. Ashton pushed Luke up against the wall as much as he possibly could. There was no space in between them, and Luke absolutely loved it. He would never admit to it, but just looking at Ashton turned him on. No matter what Ashton was doing, Luke thought he looked incredibly sexy.

Suddenly, Ashton began to shake Luke. Before Luke could question, he heard Calum calling his name.

"Luke!"

He woke up, startled. Calum was shaking Luke's shoulders as a lame attempt to wake him up. They had just finished opening for One Direction on their tour, and were staying in a house in LA.

"You okay, mate? You were talking in your sleep again. Is everything okay?" Calum gave him a sympathetic look. Luke explained his dream to Calum. Normally, you wouldn't explain your sexual dream about someone to your friend, except the two were incredibly close. It wasn't the first time, either. A few weeks ago, Luke had confided to Calum about his feelings towards his other band member.

Ever since Calum introduced him to Ashton on Facebook, Luke became fascinated in the boy. Something about Ashton drew Luke in. He always wanted to be with him, and got jealous when anyone else touched him. It wasn't until the Take Me Home tour started, when Luke realized that he was in love with Ashton. He was scared of himself, being in love with one of his best mates. Luke thought of himself as a monster. Loving another boy? The thought terrified him. But it brought him back to reality, where his current situation was one of his worst nightmares.

Calum nodded as Luke finished talking. "Are you sure you're okay, mate?"

"I'm fine." Luke whispered in a small voice, telling the opposite of the truth. He scratched at his arms subconsciously while thinking about the curly haired boy. Everything about him was perfect, every single little detail. Those eyes, that smile, those lips... those lips that will never meet Luke's. Luke started to tear up, as he thought about his non existent chances with Ashton. Ashton was straight. He wasn't looking for a relationship with a boy. He wasn't looking for a relationship with Luke.

Calum pulled Luke into his chest. "I know it's hard." He whispered. "But you're just going to have to hold on. You may have to wait a month, a year, a decade, or whatever. But... I don't know where I'm going with this, man."