Sabrina Carpenter 30

"You what my favorite thing to do with you is?"

Sabrina glares at me playfully which makes me chuckle.

"Besides that," I giggle.

"What is it," she laughs.

"I love talking with you..."

there is a moment of silence where she just looks at me like I've lost my mind and I stare right back at her with the cheesiest grin on my face.

"Of ALLL the things we do together, your favorite is talking to me?"

"Mhmm. They say eyes are windows to the soul, but as my favorite singer said, ribs are the cage of a wild heart, and when i talk to you i get to hear that wild heart... It's why i always listen so carefully when you speak- well i try to but sometimes it's hard because i start drowning in your soul. It's such a weird thing to say but oddly a truer statement can't be said! And when you leave for tours or when you go film movies I miss you like crazy! But the moment i hear your voice, it feels like you never left. Because i know everything about you and every day brings something new and that's what I love the most. I loving having adventures with you. Everyday i wake up with the same butterflies I got when locked eyes for the very first time. And that's because i want more adventures with you. "

My heart is beating insanely fast at this moment and my hands shake inside the pocket of my jean jackets as I grab the velvet box.

Her breath hitches as soon as she sees it, her mouth falls  slightly agape.

"You are the brightest star in the sky. There is no one kinder, cuter, sweeter, gentler, or even funnier than you are. And I know you don't believe that completely, which is why I would like to spend the rest of my life proving it to you. I promise we will have fun while I do exactly that," I chuckle.

"So, with this very VERY expensive ring than you subtly hinted at every time we passed the jewelry store, I am asking you to be my wife and give me the absolute honor of being yours", I smile down at her and open the box revealing the shimmering diamond.

"i- I I don't know what to say..."

"Say yes", I whisper nervously.

"Well obviously! Yes! Oh my God I love you!" She cries and jumps into my arms...