Ariana Grande 14

Ariana was always known to be a confident woman, but not many people made her as nervous as you did. Even after being together for 2 beautiful years, every kiss sent butterflies into her tummy and chills all over her skin.

For your birthday you told her you wanted a lap dance because you never got one before and In Ariana's mind she already starting planning all the sexy things she could do for you.  Not too long after that, she purchased a steamy lingerie set.

And so now you sit in a chair in your bedroom, with a blindfold over your eyes and your girlfriend on your lap. Your hands wander up her sides, skimming along the lace fabric hugging her curves. You bit your lip as you took your time exploring her body before you started growing impatient with her teasing. 

You had been intimate with each other countless times within the duration of your relationship, yet she felt abashed by her lack of experience with such erotic foreplay. She knew things would move nice and slow tonight,  but she was almost afraid for you to see her in this light as if you would somehow think she wasn't sexy enough and looked silly for even trying.

"I will take the blindfold off if you promise to keep your eyes closed..."

"What? Ariana, I wanna see you," you chuckled.

"Yeah but... I'm shy..."

"I have seen you naked like 36 million times-"

"I'm not like, completely naked though..."

"Ariana-"

"-Y/n"

"Will you let me take this blindfold off," you whined.

"You have to promise! Just until I tell you to open your eyes," Ariana insisted.

"Okay fine!"

Ariana slowly untied the blindfold and threw it somewhere in the room. As promised your eyes remained closed even as Ariana climbed off of you. You could hear her climb onto the bed and you wondered what was going on, clearly perplexed by why she was acting this way.

"Okay, you can open your eyes," Ariana whispered.

"What are you doing", was the only thing you could ask when you saw her hiding behind a pillow. You couldn't help but laugh softly at the sight.

"I'm shy", she laughed as well, trying to hide the small blush forming on her cheeks

"Awe, baby you have no reason to be. It's just me!"

"Exactly! I want to impress you," she shyly admits.

You stood up from the chair and crawled onto the bed rising onto your knees to meet your girlfriend's eyes.

"I, am very impressed with you baby", you husked as you pushed the pillow away from her body carefully, hand caressing the back of her neck, guiding her lips to meet yours in a passionate kiss...