Toni Topaz 1

Everyone thought they knew, but they had no idea. The quaint town of Riverdale thought they knew hell prior to your arrival, but you, you knew for fact that you were the devils incarnate.

Toni knew. Maybe it's why she was drawn to you. Even still you doubt she knows what you are truly capable of.

One day, during school, you heard a scream just from outside your class. You knew that voice belonged to your beloved girlfriend so when you ran out of your desk, knocking it over in the process, you had evil intentions in mind...

Your eyes scanned the situation in front of you. Toni's back pressed against the lockers and her hair was soaking wet, along with her face and shirt. The guys stood pointing and laughing from behind a taller guy who stood directly in front of Toni, tauntingly waving a now empty bottle of soda.

Clenching your knuckles you pressed your way through the testosterone. When you were just behind the guy in front of Toni your cold hands pressed against his neck, as you forcefully slammed his head into the locker.  His body slumped to the ground unconscious and blood seeped out of the fractured akin.

Your ears picked up the sound of footsteps behind you, and with a spider-sense quickness, you delivered a lethal elbow strike to the brute force which was gearing up to punch you. You crouch down knowing punches we're still headed your way. When you regained your stance you delivered another boy a harsh knee to the stomach. He keeled over in pain, and you forced his skull onto the pad of your knee, with so much force you heard a crack. 

The last man standing successfully pushed you into a locker and tried his best to take your head off. Unfortunately for him, you thought quick on your feet, a little too fast for him and got your fingers onto his pressure point between his neck and shoulder. He dropped to his knees and you grabbed his neck, pulling him up and holding him against the wall.

You grit your teeth, tempted to end his life right then and there until you feel soft hands on your shoulder telling you to stop...

~~~~~~

So you got expelled and there was a looming possibility the boys would press charges, but I didn't bother you any. The reason you were unbothered was the same reason you learned how to fight. Your dad. He worked high up in the CIA and you knew he could pull some strings. What you were concerned with, however, was your girlfriend. She was pretty pissed when you were escorted to the principal's office.

You walked out of the office and into the hallway where you found Toni already waiting.

"You wanna tell me where you learned to fight like that?"

"I watch a lot of movies", you shrugged.

Legally the one thing you weren't allowed to do, was tell anyone about your father's job...