WANNA BE IN MY SHORT FILM?!

Audio submissions

There is a scholarship that in order to receive I need to make a short film And for the idea I need your voices! The scholarship competition requires a short video to be made that is around 30-60 seconds. The subject is anti vaping. All I need is you guys to send me a video of you saying one of the three following sentences:

"Nicotine isn't cool"

"Nicotine is not cool"

"Vaping isn't cool"

"Vaping is not it!"

I am aware most of you may not be actors so just please try not to sound like you are reading off a sheet of paper it's one line lol add a little passion a little flavor but try not to add extra unnecessary words the lines you are saying will be stuffed together w a bunch of other ppl saying the same things. And while I am requesting you send a video you don't even have to be in it as long as I can hear you clearly and only u please avoid recording around obnoxious background noise. No matter what u put in the video (visually) it will not be featured in the short film as I will be extraction the audio only. None the less, I will be sending media release forms for you all to virtually sign if u choose to participate. The forms basically just state you give me permission to use the media that you give to me for the short film. Another thing I ask is that u ask your friends to participate as well If you can. Just screenshot all the messages I'm sending and send it to them and give tell them to email the submissions to  zariahthehuntproductions@gmail.com along with their names and age. I NEED ALL SUBMISSIONS TODAY THURSDAY APRIL 15th 2021!!!!
I know it's short notice but it can be done quickly and I only found out about the competition yesterday and I had to plan what I wanted to do.

Anyone can do this as I am only going to be using your voices for this so do not hesitate to send something!!!

Hey if you maybe wanted to get into acting this would be a great project to put on your acting resumé!!