Madelaine Petsch 2

Sitting here on my bed, staring at a poster taped onto my wall, a question runs through my mind repetitively.

How far are you willing to go for love?

I wanted one girl, one girl I couldn't have, and quite frankly I couldn't stand that simple fact. That fact seemed more intricate and complex than every other I could fathom.  What I am about to do, some consider to be utter insanity, and perhaps it is. In hindsight, I am literally about to pay someone to make me go insane.

I walk into the hypnotists office, modestly introducing myself, and explaining a bit of my past before telling her why I was really there.

I expected her to be disgusted with me, and refuse to help, but apparently I am not the only person seeking this kind of help. And with that, she obliged.

~~~~

I sat down at the fine restaurant, my beautiful girlfriend across from me.

"Babe, the last time you tried to cook, you won't burned our house down", I chuckled as the waiter began pouring our glasses of wine.

" So? I'm fully capable of making spaghetti! You seriously didn't have to do all this for some pasta", she smiles at me.

"It's not just about the pasta Madelaine," I say shyly.

"What? What is it baby" she places her hand over mine.

I take a deep breathe and remove the diamond ring from my pocket.

Madelaine audibly gasps and uses her hands to cover her mouth in surprise.

"I wanna marry you. I always have Mads-"

"YES, YES YES YES!"

"YES?! OH MY GOD", I exclaim with just as much as excitement as my now fiance.

She slips out of her seat to pull me up into a passionate hug. Sure, we get a few odd looks considering we were hugging for a while but neither of us cared! We were going to get married!

{No one's point of view}

Little did y/n know, those odd looks weren't because of the hugging, it was because Y/n was the only person at that table. When she spoke, there was no one in front of her....

If u didn't understand, Y/n got hypnotized to basically be able to see and feel Madelaine as if she was really there. Crazy, I know, but this is a lowkey mood 😂