Ariana Grande 9

When Ariana had filmed Carpool Karaoke with James Corden, she stopped into a Starbucks whilst being carried by James himself.  This is what the Cameras didn't see...

You saw her and were a little shocked at first. Of course you knew who she was, didn't everyone? You weren't a super fan or something but you were aware of her and considered her a very beautiful woman on many levels.

She noticed she caught your eye and said:

"Hi, I'm Ariana Grande, I must be carried," she giggled.

Just then your name was called from the cashier, saying your order was ready

"I'm Y/n Y/ln and I must get my chai tea", you giggle as well.

"Oh my God, Chai sounds good right now", she ponders in thought while you grab your drink.

"It was lovely meeting you," you smile before walking towards the door. You hear her feet hit the ground, signaling James had put her down.

"Wait! You're kinda cute wanna hang out sometimes," she asks adorably.

She catches you off guard so you cheeks heat up.

"Uh-uhm yes! Yeah, sure," you stutter as she hands you her phone, silently asking for your number.

I just wanna say for the gays, that the biggest pop star in the world right "not believing in labels for her sexuality" means that gays won 2019. Like it's automatic. Like 2019 is THE gay year. PERIODT.