Ariana Grande 8

(Just a fair warning, this is a male reader imagine, and for the ladies who are about to complain, I only do these upon request so calm down 😂)

At this point, all you could think about was why things never went as planned for you. You brought Ariana to do this really beautiful landscape, high up in the California hills, just so you could propose to her. You got down on one knee, so many nerves ran into your stomach, and your head began to sweat. You stuttered and even suffered a few embarrassing voice cracks into your heartfelt speech, then you finally asked the million dollar question.

You weren't able to read Ariana's face because you were so nervous and focused on not screwing up your proposal. The only thing that got your attention was when her body collided into yours. You fell back the wrong way and not only heard but felt a bone in your leg crack.

You let out a horrifyingly loud scream in pain as Ariana moved off of you.

"Oh my God, Oh my God, Y/n are you okay," Ariana frantically asked, as she held your hand. You continued to yell at the top of your lungs as tears filled your eyes.

Ariana's eyes trailed to your leg and her eyes widened, jaw dropped. She covered her mouth with her free hand before scrambling to find her phone.

"What? What," you mumbled idiotically as you lifted your head only to catch a glimpse of your bone poking through your irritated skin.

"Hello? I need an ambulance right away," was the last thing you heard Ariana say before you blacked out...

~~~~~

"He is never gonna walk again! I paralyzed my boyfriend, didn't I? God! I should have just said yes instead of fucking jumping on him like a fucking football player! What am I gonna tell our kids? Your father proposed and I lost my shit and broke his leg. Why did you do that mama? Hmm, I don't know kiddo I was thinking on my last two brain cells apparently. CAN WE EVEN HAVE KIDS? IF I PARALYZED HIM WILL HIS DICK WORK? OH MY GOD-"

Your vision was just starting to clear up from being blurred and the sound of Ariana's ranting made you giggle.

"Ma'am I can assure you, you did not paralyze your boyfriend. His erm...  penis will work perfectly fine", the Doctor explained.

  penis will work perfectly fine", the Doctor explained

"Wait really?"

"You look funny", you laughed before examining the monitor you were connected to.

"Why is he laughing so hard", Ariana chuckled?

"He is high. We gave him something to numb his pain for a few hours, the side effect is he is basically really, really high."

"Am I gonna fall", you furrowed your eyebrows, and to Ari, you resembled a lost puppy.

"No, baby, you won't fall," she placed her hand over yours and you had to blink a few times to focus your vision on the shiny rock on her finger.

"Are you getting married," you loopily asked.

"Mhmm", she hums.

"To who," you pondered.

"To you silly", she giggles.

"Oh okay... WAIT WHAT?"

Requested by @Imaginenasa