Toni Topaz 2

It happened so fast, and you couldn't stop thinking about it for days after.

It started as a girlfriend innocently wanting to surprise her girlfriend.

You and Toni had planned to go to watch a romantic movie, but she canceled at the last minute, saying something about having too much homework. You were sad, but understood none the less. Within a fifteen minute time frame you went from bored to horny and decided to have some fun with this new toy you bought for yourself. It was nothing unusual since you had the sex drive of a teenage boy.  3 minutes in and you hear the sound of something dropping to a thud. Looking to your left you were startled to see your girlfriend, standing in front of your now opened bedroom window, with a expression caught between shock, embarrassment, and a tinge of lust....

Nothing happened after that. She kinda just climbed back outside your window and left you alone to play that moment over and over in your head. Your girlfriend of 2 months had just walked in on you. The two of you had barely even ever talked about sex with each other because sex wasn't something you wanted to force in the relationship, instead you mutually agreed you wanted to take things at a slow and natural speed.

And now, you had no idea how you could face her again without your face exploding.

That same night she shot you a text saying she was surprising you and originally snuck in to bring you your favorite ice cream and movie.

It wasn't until the next Monday, you had the courage to face your girlfriend. You had planned out exactly what you were going to say.

"So about Friday night," you started.

Toni turned to face you, her eyebrows raised.

"It's not what you think! See i was getting ready for bed-"

"Naked?"

"Yes, I sleep naked.... "

"Oh okay. So that buzzing sound was just, you brushing your teeth in bed too huh?"

"I'm so glad you understand", You smile, genuinely thinking you had fooled her

"I'm so glad you understand", You smile, genuinely thinking you had fooled her. Foolishly.

She smirked and folded her arms across her chest, leaning against a locker.

"Don't worry I brush my teeth in bed while simultaneously being naked too."

You felt like your face was on fire, because at that moment you knew that she knew and you didn't know what to say or do next. Luckily she just chuckled at your reaction, kissing your cheek softly before walking to her next class.

"Text me," she called out to you....