Sabrina Carpenter 16

Sabrina is your girlfriend who is doing a small tour at the moment. Instead of face timing like normal couples, you decided to go live on Instagram together...

"Since when have you ever baked?"

"What?! I bake all the time," you laugh.

"Well you never baked for me," Sabrina shrugs.

"So because I never baked for you specifically, all of my experience with baking is suddenly invalid," you say sarcastically.

"Im glad you understand," Sabrina says which makes you laugh.

You get up from your bed, and set you phone on your desk before sitting in front of it. Sabrina is reading comments and snickers before repeating it aloud.

"Somebody asked why are we live streaming. I don't really know, to be honest", she furrows her eyebrows with a giggle.

"Pfft, we are going live so everyone can see how she mean she is to me," you joke.

"I'm not mean," Sabrina gasps and pretends to be offended.

"Mhmm", you hum.

"Okay since I'm so mean, what's the meanest thing I have ever done to you," she crosses her arms over her chest with a smirk.

"Hmm... OH YEAH WHEN YOU WOULDNT LET ME PICK THE SONGS FOR THE AUX IN THE CAR", you exclaim.

"That doesn't count", she laughs.

"Yes it freaking does," you laugh.

"You kept playing singular- which by the way guys if you like wanna get down to some... Bops, my album Singular act 1 is out now", she clicks her teeth and grins at the camera.

"Did you seriously just self promo," you quirk an eyebrow.

"Uh. I dunno did i," she looks off into the distance and pretends to get lost in thought.

"No no no no no! You're doing it all wrong! See this is promo", you smirk before running out of the Camera view and pulling one of Sabrina's mercy hoodies over your head. you skip back to your desk and find your girlfriend playing with filters.

"Im over here trying to show off YOUR merch and you're- what are you doing," you laugh.

"Im-  I play sports right now", she giggles.

"The fact you just said sports like you don't know what sport that headband represents is impressive," you nod

She rolls her eyes and flicks you off before realizing this is on live. She gasps and covers her mouth with her hands. At that point you are dying of laughter.