✔50

The book is ending here!! 😭😭😭😭 this was the best book I've written so far and along with all the comments showing love, good criteria that made me stand on my toes...and most of all your funny comments 😂😂

I swear if I could tag people, like right now...I'll tag everybody. Like every single person 👫👫👬👭👬

Thank you guys so much....your supports and all mean a lot to me. 💃💃❤💪

But this won't be the last time you're seeing me o! I might still do Q/A (ADVICE) chapter or any random Q/A   👀📝

Be sure to still check out my new book o! Ehen, thank you <3

And love you guys so muchhhh ❤❤❤

***

Fast forward to about five, six months of serious reading, love, small small fights and exams.. I'm seated in the hall rented by the school about to undergo this ritual.

Called Graduation.

Somebody smack my head for me. Wasn't it just yesterday that I came down to Nigeria from America? And now I'm going back there.

Since Tony and I were going back to America on the same day and same flight, we decided to just move into the same neighbor hood. Apparently, his father had sold his own house because he thought he was going to just stay in Nigeria.

But things changed when he heard what Tony's mother did to Tony. They technically weren't married, they just hooked up once, resulting to Tony. So his father didn't hesitate to send her to jail.

And make him move back to America.

Back to present.

Today is our graduation. I'm finally getting out of this school. Not like I won't miss it. Of course I would. There is no way you'll graduate from a school and not miss at least one thing about it. No matter how irrelevant that thing is.

As for me...I was going to miss the principal's big eyes, Mr. Hassan's extraordinary factors, the school's jellof rice and chicken, all those aproko juniors and most importantly....Yimika.

She was going to stay back in Nigeria. With Daniel. Need I say that she broke up with Thomas like how many months ago because she wasn't that happy with him.

Just like I said she would.

"Best in Mathematics, Tony Bassey" We all clapped and cheered him on as he stood up looking surprised.

He collected his gift and took and picture before walking back to his seat "I'm proud of you" I smiled at him and he smiled back "Thank you poop"

Here we go again.

I rolled my eyes ignoring him. "oya cookie. M&M . I'm sorry"

"Yemisi"

Poke

"Yemisi"

Poke

"Ye-"

"I've heard jor" I laughed.

"Best in English Yemisi Simon"

I smiled and walked to the stage collecting my gifts and then smiling at the camera.