✔34

I chocked, and coughed. A little too loud because the principal gave me a pointed look "you always have a reaction. Always"

She turned back to Tony but he was staring at me in shock but masked it perfectly. Once he was settled and stuff, he walked up to me.

"Who knew you attended Hodder?" He smirked. I badly wanted to wipe it off his face. "Tony My Man" Daniel smiled bumping fists with Tony. They both laughed and began to talk while I just stood there watching them.

"Yemisi let's go for lunch abi you don't want my beef" Yimika asked. I immediately jumped at the offer "Yes oh!" I laughed and followed her. We got our food, she gave me her beef and we began talking.

"Why do you act like that when you saw Tony?" She asked all of a sudden.

"Eh?..how...what? How-"

"Yemisi--" she trailed off as she looked behind me. I also turned to see what she was looking at, only to see Tony, looking at me. He was squatting down to my level.

I immediately screamed and jumped up. The guy startled me. "You're so dramatic" he sneered rolling his eyes. Why is he so rude?! Who does he think he is?

"You're one to talk. Drowning me and running away. That's being overly dramatic pretty boy" I stated coldly. I saw regret and guilt flash across his eyes but they left as fast as they came. "That's your business. Next time, learn how to swim" he said and sat down.

"No one asked you to sit" I glared. He looked at me and began to laugh "I never asked anyone" he said and started to eat. "Tony, I think its better you stay on your lane while I stay on mine. You're starting to cause more trouble than you should. "

"Princess, Trouble is my middle name"

We had chemistry next.

"Today we'll be pairing you up. Because next week we're going to be doing an exhibition. Instead of written test. You'll be explaining the good and bad effects of science and technology and you'll be experimenting sodium." she said writing some things on the board. She the turned and started calling out names.

"Chioma Udeh and Regina segun"

"Omolara and Demilade"

"Fisayo and Blessing"

"Eniola and Dotun"

"Yimika and David"

"Yemisi and Tony"

"Daniel and Omoregba"

"The remaining people, your physics teacher will group you"

Oh! I'm totally screwed.

Tony ke?

Why is it always me ending up with people I don't want?

*****

"I personally think we should give up. She can't remember a thing. don't you get it? There's no point visiting and stuff, I'm done." I said coldly, chewing on potato chips. "Yemisi. We can't. Just because you've learnt to live without your sister, doesn't mean you should forget her" Dad muttered.

I shrugged "Same thing." Mum gave me a disappointed scowl and then got up "Your daughter is clearly not helping us here" she snarled before walking away.

"Again. I personally think your wife is becoming bipolar" I said and stood up also before walking to my room.

I couldn't hurt myself again. I'd been hurting for the past one year, all because my sister "died" and it's been hard. And now she's back, she doesn't remember a thing, except lollipop. I knew she was obsessed with them but was she THAT obsessed?!

If she couldn't remember me, then I shouldn't remember her. It can just end there but why do my parents now want us to talk and get along and...bleh!

I'm done. I'm trying to move on but something is telling me that I'm going to be the devil itself if I don't try. Something is telling me that I'm reacting the wrong way and I should give my sister a chance.

On the other hand, something is saying. It'll be better to forget her, it'll be better to give up, it'll be better to leave her alone.

A knock on my window brought me back to present and I jolted. I turned and saw the most unexpected thing.

Tony was holding onto the metal thingy as if his life depended on it.

What. The. Hell. is. Going. On ??

**

I'm still going to update oh! Don't kill me ! 😂😭