✔20

"Get up! Its time for dinner" Amaka tapped me. I rubbed my eyes and yawned "You sef. Common hiking you cannot handle." She hissed

Davida laughed, shaking her head "That's a lie. You don't get Amaka. You just have more energy than every average teenager"

"Abi?" I agreed. At least someone understood me. "All you people that are too energetic"

"Fi mi le jare!" Amaka groaned and walked out of the cabin. We laughed at her as she did. Just then, Yimika came in with four boxes of pizza.

Another girl came in with the juices. "This is Anjola" Yimika introduced dropping the boxes on the small table. Anjola also kept the juices down "hi"

We smiled at her "biko, pass me that pizza" Davida said. "Guy na?" She added when Yimika glared at her. "So Anjola? What cabin number do you stay in?" I asked.

"Four"

" just stay. Spend the night here ? You can share beds with Yemisi" Davida said. Anjola agreed. "Chill lemme get my pizza" Anjola said. She walked out of the tent and came back two minutes later with a box of pizza and juice.

We all sat in a circle. "let's do twenty questions?" Yimika suggested.

"No. Forget that thing. Let's do truth or dare" I countered. They all agreed including Yimika.

"Get ready to spill some tea guys" Davida said

"Ahn ahn? I went outside to get our dinner only for then to tell me we've taking, looking at me as if no I am a thief. and I come back to see y'all chilling about to eat. Chai" Amaka said.

"Eiyah" Davida said making us all laugh. Including Amaka. She sat down and picked her box. We all opened it, prayed over it and began to eat.

"can the others come?" Anjola asked. We all nodded in agreement "sure"

She went out and came back with two other girls. "This is Tumi and Ore" they waved and we smiled at them. "Oh! Tumi, Ore wassup na?" Davida asked. "We dey o"

Amaka chuckled "y'all bring your madness here"

"We're doing truth and dare"

"Ah that's my game sis." Tumi said making herself comfortable on the floor. "Who born you? Its my game jare" ore said pushing Tumi from the spot she was previously seated and then sat down.

"Oya. Let's start with you Amaka" Davida said. Amaka held her hand to her chin and looked at everyone until her eyes landed on Yimika "sister in the lord. Truth or dare?"

We laughed. When I say this girl is mad ehn?

"Truth" Yimika said

"Hace hace! Before y'all comman carry truth and place it on your head. You're only allowed to pick truth twice" Anjola said. We agreed to her. It did make sense after all.

"Okay. Who's your favorite celebrity?"

"Hmm... I like Shawn mendes... That pretty much band...." Yimika said.

"eeeeee I love pretty much!" Anjola screamed standing up to hug yimika. "yess!"

"Since when?" I asked.

"Ah! Like last year." Yimika smiled.

This human beings will not kill me sha.

"Carry your pretty much madness away jare" Tumi complained. "Because you don't feel the vibe abi? Jealousy will not kill you". Anjola told her.

"Oya next! Sit down jhoor it have do" ore said.

It was Ore's turn.

"Ah! Amaka"

"Truth"

"Say some good qualities of your crush"

We all oooed. Ore was mad.

Amaka clearly blushed.

"Um... He's nice... Sweet... Good looking... A christian...basically"

"Ah! Amaka since when? Who is it tell me" Davida teased.

"Gerrout joor. I've answered my question"

"My turn. Tumi. Truth or dare" I called.

"dare" she said without wasting time

"Osheyy"

"Baddest"

"Oya let's do this! I dare you to walk around blindfolded. Like around the cabin outside o. Spin and say I am a chicken and then come back"

"Yeah!"

"Jesu!"

"Where did that one come from now?"

We all laughed as Tumi got a bandana and folded it before using it to cover her eyes. She walked outside and began to walk, dance and spin screaming I am a chicken and all along we laughed.

"What's going on?" we heard the unmistakable voice of the head supervisor. Tumi took off the blindfold as we ran into the cabin giggling.

"Chai" Amaka laughed

"Oya Davida"

David a turned to me with a smirk. Oh lord!

"My darling Yemisi.. Truth or Dare?"

"Dare"

"Do a model run walk outside" I nodded and stood up. I walked out with everyone following me.

I walked, posed, did the peace sign...

"Is like something dey do una?" The supervisor said frowning at us. "No o not at all" Tumi replied him.

"Guy" I said holding her hand as we pulled her away from him. She had balls o.

"ore. Your turn."

"Davida trust or dare?"

"Truth"

"Have you ever worn the opposite sex's clothing?"

"Yup! My friend"

"Ehn why?"

"That's two already." Davida smiled. "Eiyah"

"Ore." I called

"Anjola truth or Dare?!"

"Dare"

"Bite off some parts of Yimika's fingernails"

"Ehn?" Yimika protested. "What kind of Yeye dare is that?!"¹