✔15

****

The gang leader cursed pushing Temi and I roughly. I cringed

"Move quickly" He yelled still pushing us. "I don't think we can if our hands are bound" I snickered trying to annoy him.

A sharp sting hit me. He slapped me. The idiot slapped me! I stopped abruptly making him curse again.

"Would you move?!" He yelled yet...again. I heard the distant sounds of sirens blaring. I stood grinning at him trying my best to irritate him. I might just end up dead.

"Do you know how to sing killin' dem by burna boy?" I asked

"Move!!"

"Do you??"

"Move!!"

"If you don't answer me, I won't move" I said.

My naija girl has come.

He glared at me exasperated and then did one thing I never thought he would. He lifted me with ease and placed me over his shoulder.

Of course he's literally a gang leader what would you expect?

"Are you trying to do superman for me?" I asked kicking him or more like TRYING to kick him.

This man sef. His own is too much.

He grunted in response and kept walking till we got to the van. He then threw me in making me hit my head hard on the walls of the van.

"Thunder fire unna papa nyansh"

temi screamed after him. I tried to stifle my laughter but failed miserably. How do you expect me to not laugh when my guy was literally sticking out her bound hands in attempt to tell him waka, and then falling over?

What about me that hit my head? She was cursing him for me. Oh wow.

"Ndo ehn? Don't mind him. Good for nothing idiot mstcheww" she said trying to pat my head.

I smiled inwardly. See this small girl trying to make me feel OK. Doing like she's the mother hen.

The van started and was driven with great speed but before we knew it, red and blue lights reflected on our faces. My heart leaped. The police were so close to us now.

"We have to try and break the ropes" I whispered to temi. "I can try that?" The girl behind us said. She bent over to my hand and started chewing on the rope which eventually loosened. I wasn't even going to question what kind of teeth she had."Thank you so much" Temi and I said in appreciation.

I immediately turned to temi to help her to untie hers and then the girl who helped us. Temi and she who I found out was Ayomikun. Helped to untie the other people.

I managed to balance myself standing up and turned to the front of the van. The other guy was pointing a gun at the police car. Without thinking I lunged at him and grabbed the gun from him. Pointing it at him.

"Ode! Drop it! Do you even know how to handle a gun?" He smirked. I touched the trigger in order to scare him and made sure he saw it.

His eyes widened in fear and then he overcame it with his nasty smirk before hitting the gun with his fist. Once I realized what he wanted to achieve, I held onto the gun tightly so I won't release it. Little did I know that I wasn't  only holding the gun, I was also squeezing the trigger. unknowingly.

What happened next remained a mystery to me as I blanked out. That sound. From a gun. Re-opens memories I've tried to bury. And unfortunately, I was the one with the gun. The one who squeezed the trigger.

***

Who wants Temi's POV for everything that happened after YEMISI fainted or should I just skip to YEMISI waking up in the hospital?

Σօʍʍҽղե!