✔11

Thank you so much SapphireGarton for this amazing book cover! I totally appreciate it, God bless you! :)❤

***

"What do you mean?!" I heard the gang leader yell angrily.

"How is it possible?! Are you stupid?? Why would you leave evidence??"

This time I put my right ear on the locked door, straining to hear what they were talking about.

"Boss, we should just move instead of wasting time" another voice said.

Move ke?

"The police are after us so let's just start going instead of wasting time"

The gang leader growled. "Get it"

Before I understood what was happening, the door unlocked and was opened. I fell onto the ground and looked up and the angry and unimpressed face of the gang leader and the other guy.

"Umm..Hi?" I said giving a fake smile

"Move it to the truck. I'd teach it a lesson later"

"It?!" I asked incredulously. He just referred to me as an IT!!

"It. Do you have a problem with that."

"Yes I do! I'm a she a human not an.. It " I said glaring at him. I know I needed to keep shut but how can he refer to me as an IT!

"I wouldn't speak if I were you" the guy holding me whispered. I rolled me eyes

I whimpered as He pushed me into the truck while the other guys got the other victims. I tried to look around for my sister but a blindfold was placed on my face covering my eyes. I was tied down and placed at the back of a Truck??

Weee woo weee woo

The gang leader cursed loudly and began to drive. Bullets were shot but he kept dodging it using the truck. Another round of bullets were heard and a loud crashing sound followed.

And then a screeching sound was heard 

"Yeah. Good one Demi. We lost them." He sighed in relief. I groaned

why?? This policemen!

Y'all literally shattered my dreams of freedom from this place.

The truck kept moving on full speed and for the next hour or so we were still on the road. I couldn't make out the time exactly but I knew it was late.

"Here" Demi said.

The truck came to a stop and door were opened. We were pulled out roughly and pushed into the building before entering a room. Two persons to one. The blindfolds were removed and we were untied.

I was able to make out the room now.

It was smaller and less ventilated. There was only one window, a tiny bathroom, no television.. there were two single beds that were looking old and used up already. The paints on the wall were already peeling off the wall.

"So... um, I haven't seen you before" the girl said. I nodded, now acknowledging her presence which I had failed to earlier.

"Yeah.. probably because we've been locked away separately?" I say, more like ask.

She nodded and smiled. "I'm Temitope. Call me Temi"

"Okay, I'm Yemisi. Do not call me Yemi or Misi"

"Lol. Isn't it weird we aren't freaking out on this kidnapping thing?" She asked settling down on one of the beds. I sighed ignoring the fact that she just said LOL. What's with people always saying that??

"Trust me Temi, I'm freaking out.... On the inside"

She smiled. She did smile a lot.

Just then, I remembered my sister. Now I had a roommate, I might as well as her about my sister.

"You look familiar, I don't know for some reasons I feel like I've seen someone like you but different features" she said before I could speak. I nodded sitting on the other free bed facing her.

"Yeah...w-well maybe. I had..have a twin sister. Yinka by name, have you by any chance seen or spoken with her when you were here?" I asked.

Immediately I asked, her smile was wiped away and her once happy demeanour was changed into a very sad one.

"I knew her..."

My heart stopped as I took in the fact that she said knew...as in Past Tense

***

*Takes a deep breath*

Oh my gosh I can't..

*Takes another deep breath*

Um...Hi? 😳

Should I just make it become a dream? Like Yemisi will just wake up and Alas!  It was all a dream 😂😂 She'll even be in America sef and she'll still be in year 9 🤣🤣

I'm just joking o 💀💖

P.S: comment if you say "LOL" or "LMFAO" when you're talking, I swear I do that a lot 😂 like it always just pops outta my lips when something funny happens

Please vote comment share and follow me ❤

Stay blessed💕