✔2

If getting Daniel to sit at my back was bad, then having him as my lunch partner was even worse. Yes the school usually assigned us to who we're meant to sit with for lunch, and at first I thought the idea was just absurd but that was until it worked in my favor of course.

We were meant to be four on a table but we were only two, Yimika and I, and let me honest, I liked it that way! but then this Daniel just appeared out of no where to spoil it.

"Hey. Again." He said flashing his white set of teeth at me. I would not lie but the guy was..fine in a moderate way. He had a perfect white set of teeth, fairly pink lips, flawlessly sculptured jawline, beautiful eyes and lastly...The best smile ever

He almost seemed like the angel God just decided to lend the earth. He had this bubbly attitude that obviously rubbed on other people, He hardly ever got angry, as a matter of fact, I've never seen him frown. He was so generous and caring, but even with all these positive traits..he was so annoying. 

It was almost like Daniel was everywhere.

literally

"Tsk. Tsk. Why do you keep pestering me?" I asked rolling my eyes in displeasure. I closed my eyes for a while, taking a deep breath to calm myself down, then opened them to see him still standing there.

He looked at me confused then sat down, still facing me. "I don't get" He said. I decided it was best to ignore him, and turned to talk with Yimika but then she one began to talk to him. "So Daniel. Am I right?" She asked smiling brightly at him

No. You're wrong. I opened my mouth to talk but Daniel beat me to it!

"Yes." He smiled. "You are.."

"Yimika. Yimika Owolabi."

"Nice meeting you Yimika"

To be honest I felt very out of place. Like this two people are right beside me and are talking to each other like I do not exist. What exactly have I done to deserve this?

"Em Yimika, have you done your chemistry homework? We have chemistry next" I said. She nodded absentmindedly and turned back to Daniel leaving me to wonder what was so fascinating about this guy?

"Oh yeah Yimika do you want a sleepover at my place" I asked trying to gain her attention, I may or may not be an attention seeker at the moment but still she disregarded me totally, paying close attention to the nonsense Daniel was saying

Hello?! I'm right here! I'm not invisible.

I rolled my eyes, giving up on them and turned to my iPad. "Yemisi what were you saying?" Yimika asked.

Finally you have my time right?

I ignored her and swirled noddles around my fork then put it in my mouth. "Yemisi? Yemisi?!" She called and I still ignored her. "Hey" the boy said tapping my lightly.

I jerked at his touch and quickly got my hand sanitizer, I poured some hand sanitizer onto my hand and rubbed it on the part of my skin he touched making both him and Yimika gasp.

"If you think you can touch me anyhow, you're mistaken. I'm only going to say this once...Don't. Ever. Touch. Me" I said coldly but clearly to him, emphasizing on each word. I got up with my plate in one hand and iPad in the other, my bottle under my arm and walked away. Out of the dinning Hall. Yimika , still calling me.

Every thing about Daniel was just revolting.

I went back to the class and settled down, waiting for the last two periods to end, I seriously need to go home. "Yemisi?! Why did you do that?! Did you have to be so rude?! And why were you ignoring me?" Yimika asked resting on my desk.

"Oh really?" I taunted, dropping my iPad. "what is your definition of ignorance? Hmm? When you were ignoring me and talking to that boy, you didn't know? Please explain I really want to see from your perspective" I said intentionally emphasizing on the word that.

"When?" She asked pulling a confused face.

"Ah! So now you've forgotten?! Okay. 'Oh yeah Yimika do you want a sleepover at my place?' does that ring a bell?"

"Oh! Fine am sorry. Yes let's go for a sleepover. Tonight. We can do Netflix and chill." she said smiling and I rolled my eyes. Jeez my eyes were really starting to hurt.

"Well sorry to burst your bubble but I've taken back the offer long ago. I think I'm better off alone this night." I deadpanned.

"What?! Yemisi is it a crime to not hear you again?! Why are you even behaving like this? Are you jealous?!!"

"If you like shout. And please jealous of what?"

"Daniel"

"Who is that one? Please carry your madness and get out"

"Eheeehn. You are now saying I have madness. Issokay. There is no problem." She said and I hissed.

"Yimika, being melodramatic as always" I sighed sarcastically. 

"When you're feeling okay, tell me. It seems like something is really wrong with you" She said leaving my table to her own seat, and just then, the teacher walked in

**************

It's like this Yemisi needs beating o 😤 

Who wants to join me?? 😂👀✋

If you haven't checked out my other book;

"THE MASTER'S WILL"
Please check it out.

Stay blessed💕