♥ Relatable ( texting )

TEXTING .....

--------------------

♥  Admit it. You're afraid to text him first sometimes, because you feel like your annoying.

♥  Wanting to text him, but waiting until he text you.

♥   That feeling you get when you see his name appear on your phone.

♥  Waiting 5 minute to text him back because you don't want to seem desperate.

♥  Texting someone you like they dont answer right away, and automatically assumming they hate you, or you made them mad.

♥  Some things are so awkward to say, but so easy to text.

♥  Reading text message while half asleep is like looking into the sun.

♥  You're the guy, you text her first.

♥  Its crazy how one text can change your entire mood.

♥  I miss texting you, talking to you, see you smiling & being happy together with you all day long.

♥  When a girl fall asleep texting you, it doesn't mean you bore her. it just means she didn't want to end the conversation.

♥  My texting speed increases a lot when i'm mad

♥  That person you can text for hours and not get bored

♥  Remember when we used to stay up 2am texting? yeah i miss that.

♥  Im not addicted to texting. I'm addicted to the person im texting.

♥  Unexpected text message are always cute. The fact that the person took a little bit of their time to make you smile.

♥  Just because i don't start the conversation doesn't mean i'm not dying to talk to you.

♥  Maybe you should stop checking your phone because he's not going to text you.

♥  "but i love you" best sentence. "i love you but"  worst sentence.

♥  You know a boy is serious when he says your name in text.

♥  Sometimes i wonder... how many girls he is texting, while he's texting me.

♥  I hate reading old messages because i start to miss that person again.

♥  That annoying feeling when you're dying to talk to someone, but you refuse to text them first.

♥  I dont care if im tired, staying up late texting you is better than sleeping.

♥  That awkward moment when you dont know how to reply to a really sweet text.

♥  That little dance on your thumbs do when you dont know how to answer to a text.

♥  I hate texting people who dont used smilies. I feel like im texting an emotionless robot.

♥  Texting the same person all day and night and never getting bored because you like him that much.

♥  I saving your sweet messages and reading them again when i miss you.

 ILY ( iloveyou) text it like you mean it.

 AT SCHOOL : I risk my phone's life to text you.

♥  All i need is a simple text from you and my day will be complete.

♥  Those late night coversations where you just confess everything.