♥ Quotes from Multiply

♥ "if people made you feel like you don't fit in, it doesn't mean there's something wrong... it only means that your just too extraordinary to settle for their too ordinary world"

♥ "never allow yourself to be treated as nothing by another person whom you valued so much... if there's no sense i waiting, them move on... if you feel you're not valued by that persin like you do, then let go... that's life... it's about making wiser decisions, not about making yourself a foolish one..."

♥ "it is better to cry than to be angry, because anger hurts others while teras flow silently through the soul and cleanses the heart."

♥ "insecurity is the main reason why backfighters were born... they live like a winner... but ends up a loser..."

♥ "we think that there's always tomorrow... so we don't expose our feelings today... we don;t take the chance.... but sometimes, we gotta go for it today and be urgent because... who we love, what we feel and what we have today... may all change or be gone the next day..."

♥ "instead of thinking about what you'e missing, try thinking about what you have... that everyone else is missing..."

♥ "do we lose important things in our lives? NEVER! the important things always STAY what we lose are the things we THOUGHT were important but which are IN FACT USELESS!"

♥ "someone could easily escape from a gun... but he never can avoid the bullet... just like in love, you could easily avoid the person but never the love that strikes the heart"

♥ "minsan pinilit turuan ang puso, bawal toh bawal yan, tama toh mali yan kaso naisip ko may sariling isip ang puso at yan ang totoo tama man o mali bawal man o hindi mahal kita kasalanan ba?"

♥ "LITTLE ADVICE: love someone who's heart have been broken, so he or she knows exactly how it feels and won't break yours..."

♥ "it's best to wait for the ine you want, than to go with the one available... best to wait for the one you love, than to settle the one around... best to wait for the right one beacuse life's too short to watse on the wrong one..."

♥ "sometimes you just want to quit when things start hurting you, you want to leave everything as it is before the pain gets worse... but once remember how much you've prayed, how much you've really wanted it, and why yuo've fought in the first place, hope comes back into your heart and maybe, just maybe... it is worth going that far..."

♥ "sometimes it is better for us to be alone... because we are more assured that no one would hurt us..."

♥ "one of the most amazing thing in the world is having someone fall in love with you who you thought you never had a chance with."

♥ "life is too ironis to understand fully, it takes sadness to know what is happiness, noise to distinguish silence and a broken heart to find true love."

♥ "how would it feel to be always together, yet forever apart? - the notebook"