Chapter 12.

"I can't believe you'd even do that do her!"

"I was so drunk!"

"She was your girlfriend!"

"She still is!"

"In your head maybe!"

Alex and Jack were in the back lounge of the tour bus, arguing in angry whispers. They had already screamed at eachother, well, Alex did most of the screaming while Jack stood there quietly like a child taking a bollocking from his mum after drawing in crayon all over the walls.

Earlier today Jack had tried to talk to Jessy, but they had ended up arguing and Jessy crying on Alexs shoulder. Alex and Jack were cool but there was still tension between them and Alex had been snapping at him a lot more.

"What am I meant to do?" Jack asked.

"She still loves you, man. Don't tell I said that though.." Alex paused, "Just prove to her that she's everything to you"

"I've tried so hard.." Jack whined, "It's like she doesn't want to know me anymore!"

"She does, but can you blame her for being angry?!"

"I can't be doing with this, i'm meant to be on tour having a GOOD time!"

"Should of thought of that before you fucked someone else." Alex said bluntly and walked out of the room.

Jack put his head in his hands, how was he going to prove to her how much she meant to him? There was nothing he regretted more right now.

Suddenly Jessy walked into the room, she stopped when she saw Jack.

"Didn't know you were in here" She said flatly. Jack took in the slim figure standing in the doorway. She was still so fragile. Her fading red hair had recently be dyed to a vibrant purple that made her dark eyes stand out beautifully. Jack wanted nothing more than to take her in his arms.

"We can be in the same room, ya know.." Jack smiled weakly.

"Hmmm"

"I haven't seen you wear those before" Jack pointed at the blue nike blazers on her feet, desperate to strike up a conversation.

"Alex got me them.." She said, sitting down next to him. Jack practically had to hold his arm to his side to stop in sliding round her waist.

"I'm so so sorry" He whispered

"I know" Jessy nodded

"Are we going to give us.. you know.. another go?" Jack was hopeful.

"How can I trust you?" She asked.

"I never wanted to hurt you, you know that, you have to know that!" His voice was almost pleading.

She didn't say anything and Jack couldn't take it anymore.

"Jessy, stop, think. Think of all the good times we had, everything we did. Our cuddles, our kisses. Remember when we were going behind everyone's back, even though we shouldn't have, didn't you get that feeling in your stomach? I still get that feeling whenever I see you. I know all this was my fault, and knowing it was my fault you drank that much and got yourself into a state is killing me. Seeing you passed out, and seeing all those paramadics around you, that was awful, so so awful. Everything about you makes me so damn happy. So yeah, I guess I do love you, like i've never loved anyone before, I could never love anyone like I love you. You know that, you gotta know that, you're my whole motherfucking world."

Jessy looked up at him speechless, no one has ever said anything like that to her before. She could feel herself welling up.

"Oh, Jack, I dunno what to.." She started but he was cut off.

"Shut up & kiss me now?" Jack grinned cheekily, quoting one of their songs. She nodded quickly and their lips were locked.

----------------------------------------------------

This is going downhill so much, ah! Sorry for the slow update, coursework o.O