Chapter 4.

"Pizza!"

"Noodles!

"Pizza!"

"Noodles!"

Jessy, Rian, Zack, Alex, Jack and Tay were sat in the big cream lounge in the Gaskarth household. Alex and Jack were arguing over what to have for dinner.

"Pizza!"

"Noodles!"

"OH MY GOD, STOP" Tay yelled throwing a pillow at Alexs head.

"Oh yeah, that's right, direct all the anger at me." Alex moaned.

"It's cos I'm better looking." Jack grinned.

"Just for that we're having noodles." Alex smiled, knowing he'd won.

"Fuck you, Gaskarth."

Alex ignored him and went to find the take away menu.

Jessy was in her own world completely, she had zoned out about half way through the pizza/noodles argument. She was thinking about Jack. He looked so gorgeous when he'd turned up at the door in his black skinnys and Glamour Kills tee. He had done that cute little half smile that made her weak at the knees.

"Is Alex ready?" He had asked.

"Ready? He didn't tell me he was going out.."

"We're not!" He had laughed at her. "We're here for dinner!" Then he'd walked straight in like he always did, she loved the way he treated this like his house, but then again Jack could probably smash up their house and she'd still find it attractive. She was knocked out of her daydream by Rian gently poking her in the ribs.

"Earth to Jessica?"

"Oh what? Sorry what?" She mumbled.

"Nothing" Rian laughed "But we thought you'd stopped breathing" She giggled but said nothing in return. After a short while of awkward silence Tay spoke up.

"Oh, Jessy! What was that thing you wanted to show me?"

Jessy didn't need to be told twice, Tay wanted to speak to her about something.

"It's upstairs! Come on!" She said getting up, leading the way.

As they walked out of the lounge door and down the hallway the bumped into Alex.

"Where you two off to?" He asked eyebrows raised.

"Just girly stuff!" Tay said quickly and grabbed Jessicas hand and dragged her up the stairs.

"Nugget?" Alex said, he clearly didn't believe them but Jessy was just as clueless as him. She looked back at her brother helplessly.

When Tay and Jessy were in Jessys room Tay flopped herself on the bed.

"You need to sort it out, Jessy." She said flatly.

"Sort what out?!" Jessy shot back.

"Your mind.."

"Excuse me?!" Jessy could not believe Tay was talking to her about her head. Tay saw she'd offended her.

"No, I just mean, you're being obvious." She sighed deeply.

"Seriously, Tay. Get to the point!"

"It's so obvious your bumming yourself out over this off limits rule. I mean you clearly have feelings for Jack, but are you gonna go behind Alexs back?"

Jessys answer was short. "No."

"Then you need to let it go." Tay smiled gently and walked over to the door. "Coming for noodles?".

"Nah, i've got a headache. Think I'll just nap." Jessy replied and Tay headed downstairs without another word.

Jessy laid down on her bed and fell asleep instantly, overthinking was destroying her.

A while later she was awoken by light knocks on her door.

"Can I come in?" It was a voice she assumed was Alexs, but she should have known Alex never asks to come in. She groaned in a way which could only be taken as yes.

Jack walked in holding a carton of noodles, he sat down next to her.

"Want some noodles?" He offered, but the smell made Jessy gag. Jack moved the carton away from her. "Gonna take that as a no."

"What you doing up here?" Jessy asked, she sounded pleased that he was here and she didn't even care.

"Just come to see how you were, you've seemed down all week." Jessy sat up and Jack put his arm around her. "What's bumming you out, kid?"

"Nothing, nothing.. does Lex know you're up here?" She asked concerned.

"Yeah.. he sent me up"

"Is he drunk?"

"Slightly" Jack giggled.

Jessy snuggled into his chest and let herself relax. None of them needed to say anything. Being in eachothers company was enough.

Within 20 minutes they had fallen asleep in eachothers arms. They were both woken up by a loud crashing, Alexs cursing and Tays druken giggle.

"I better go sort them out.." Jack mumbled.

"No, leave them. Stay here with me." Jessy said wrapping her arms around his waist.

Jack didn't put up a fight, he gently kissed her forehead.

"Go back to sleep then, princess."

Jessy had never felt happier in her life.