Chapter 11.

Alex sat by Jessys bed side in the hospital, gently running his fingers up and down her arm, avoiding the drip. She'd been unconcious for about a day and Alex hadn't left her side. His body was running on vast amounts of energy drink. He tried to work out what had made her drink such stupid amounts, she was usually so sensible.

Alex sat back in his chair and waited for something happen. He was so tired, he hadn't slept for so long. As he drifted into a light sleep, he was awoken by a quiet groan, barely audible. He sat up instantly and leaned forward towards Jessys bed. Slowly she rolled her head to the right, so she was facing Alex.

Alexs heart was beating triple time.

"Nugget?" He whispered. Jessy groaned slightly again. Alex grabbed her hand and squeezed it tightly.

After a few minutes, she slowly opened her eyes, everything was blurry, so she squeezed them shut, she kept them shut until she had fully regained conciousness. As the memory of that night flooded back to her mind she felt anger bubbling up inside her, she wanted to lash out. She could feel someone at her side, she guessed it was Alex, but just in case is was her so called boyfriend to digged her nails hard into the hand that was gripping hers.

"Ah what the fuck" Alexs husky voice mumbled, but he still didn't let go of his hand.

Slowly she began to open her eyes, she saw Alexs face close to hers, full of hurt and worry, there wasn't a trace of anger, Jessy felt releived. She took in her brothers face, his eyes were puffy and swollen with big black bags underneath. His hair was everywhere, sticking up in odd places. She felt comforted by him being there, being a mess, atleast someone cared about her.

"Lex" She croaked, damn she felt like she'd just deep throated a cactus. Alexs face burst out into a grin.

"Oh you're alive!" He wrapped her into a hug.

"What? of course I'm alive!"

"I knew you'd come round, I was just waiting! Oh, don't you ever scare me like that again" Alex was sobbing into her hair.

"I'm so sorry, Alex, I just.. I didn't know how to deal.." Alex cut her off.

"Shhh, it's okay! Jack's gonna be here soon" He soothed her. She froze.

"Jack?" She asked.

"Yeah"

"Our Jack? Jack Barakat?"

"Uh.. yeah, Jessy what's the deal?"

"You're letting him come here?" She questioned.

"Yeah.. why wouldn't I? Do you have concusion, nugget? Should I get a nurse?!" He looked worried, Jessy couldn't help but laugh. He had no idea about what Jack had done.

"No, I'm fine, I'm fine.. Alex, I don't think me and Jack are together anymore.."

"What, why?" Alexs eyes widened, after all the fuss they had kicked up to be together.

"He.. well.." Jessys tummy was twisting itself into endless knots, that's what it felt like anyway. Alex stared at her intently. "He.. I saw him.. and a girl.. not me.. different girl" Jessys breathing got heavy and she couldn't think straight, this was hurting her so much.

"He fucking better not have" Alex whispered. Jessy nodded.

"He was.. you know.. on the bed" Jessy stopped as a stream of tears found themselves running down her cheeks.

"I thought you meant just a kiss.." Alex was shocked, how could Jack do this to her? Little Jessy who would do anything for him, who would never hurt anyone, let alone Jack. Alex looked over at his little sister laying in the hospital bed, she had never look more fragile. His big brother instict was telling him to break Jacks legs, but he knew he had to stay with Jessy until she felt better.

"Alex, can we go home?" She asked quietly. Alex nodded.

"Come on then"

He carefully helped her out of the bed. She looked down at herself.

"Have I been wearing these clothes since the party?!" She exclaimed. Alex laughed.

"Yes!" He looked at her, she was still holding on to his arms for support. "Can you walk?"

"I think so, bit shakey, but yeah" She paused. "Wait, Lex! Isn't Jack coming?"

"Well, he'll just have to come to an empty ward, won't he?" Alex grinned.

"Are you angry at him?" Jessy asked

"Yes" Alex answered shortly

**

"Are you resting?" Alex called from the kitchen.

"Yes, Lex!"

Alex and Jessy had been home for around 3 hours now, and Alex had not let Jessy move from the sofa. "You need to rest" he had told her. "We need you in a better state for tour tomorrow" Tour! Shit!

"Alex, I haven't packed for tour!!" Jessy shouted, standing up just as Alex walked in.

"Lay back down!" He demanded. "Flyzik and Zack are on it!"

Jessy still couldn't relax, she needed to do it.

"Chill out, nugget" Alex said softly.

Suddenly her phone buzzed, she picked it up from the floor.

Message from Jack.

Baby, we need to talk x

As much as Jessy hated Jack right now, she did want to talk to him.. shout at him, hurt him like he had hurt her. She tapped back;

Not now, tomorrow on the tour bus

"Who was that?" Alex asked.

"Tay" Jessy lied, "Asking if I was better"

"Tay doesn't know about what happened.."

"Did I say Tay? I meant Rian!"

Alex didn't believe her, but he didn't want to battle her right now.

"Weirdo" He laughed