Chapter 6.

Jessy put the last of the vodka bottles into a bin liner and threw it away. She sighed, she had finally tidied the house. It had taken her hours, Jack had to rush off so she was left on her own. Alex had been gone hours and he should have been 20 minutes at the most. She didn't care, he had been acting like a twat.

She sat on the sofa with her laptop and logged onto twitter, she scrolled through her timeline. Fangirls, fangirls everywhere. She couldn't help but smile. She didn't tweet anything but just creeped for a while. After about another hour she heard the click of the front door being opened.

"Nugget?" Alexs hoarse voice called out. She didn't reply. She heard him mumble under his breath but she didn't quite catch it. Alex walked into the lounge, his hands behind his back, Jessy didn't even look at him.

"Thank you for cleaning the house, Jessy" He said timidly, she nodded, still not looking at him. He stood directly in front of her so he couldn't avoid him.

"I got you something" He grinned.

"I don't want anything." Jessy said flatly.

"You sure?" Alex said chucking a plain white bag at her. She shook her head. "Just open it, if you don't want it, I'll take them back." Alex sat down next to her, Jessy was still reluctant to accept his gift, so he took the bag and took out a brown box and placed it in her lap. Jessys curiousity got the better of her. She opened the lid and carefully removed the golden tissue to reveal a pair of dark blue suede shoes. Jessy lifted them out of the box and grinned, a pair of Nike Blazers, Alex knew how desperate she was for a pair.

"For me?! Seriously?!" She asked.

"Well, I'm not gonna fit into a size 5 am I?" He laughed.

"But they must have cost a bomb!"

"Doesn't matter, you deserve a treat."

Jessy practically leaped into his arms.

"Thank you so much, Lex!"

"Hey, it's okay. And I know you're bummed out about the off limits thing, but I promise it's for the best, and thank you for listening to me and sticking to the rule, you're a good kid." He said hugging her. Jessy felt a massive pang of guilt, what would her big brother say if he knew Jessy and Jack had been kissing just a few hours before? Or if he knew they had spent the night together?

Alex laid on the sofa with his legs over Jessys lap.

"Shit, I feel so rough." He moaned.

"No sympathy, it was all self inflicted" Jessy giggled. Alex stuck his tongue out at her.

"Yeah, okay, Miss sensible head.."

She pushed his legs off her lap and got up.

"Where ya going?" He asked.

"Shower" She replied. As she walked past she kissed his cheek. "Thank you for the shoes, seriously. I love them."

He winked at her then closed his eyes.

"I think I need a nap.."

Jessy crept out the room and carefully shut the door so her brother could sleep in peace.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This chapter was just a filler so the next chapter could work. Hope you liked it though!:-)