Chapter 7.

Jessy got out the shower and wrapped a big fluffy towel around her. She padded into her bedroom and sat on her bed, she reached under her pillow for her blackberry, that's where she always kept it.. but it wasn't there. She was sure she left it there this morning? It was probably downstairs. She got dressed in her skinny jeans and jagk tee, and quickly blow dried er hair. She sighed as she ran her fingers through her roots, her red hair was fading even more, she'd have to get Alexs stylist to redo it. She headed downstairs and into the lounge, Alex was sitting up on the sofa, he had that look on his face that made Jessy feel uneasy. She saw her phone on the arm of the chair, she grabbed it and threw herself on the opposite couch to Alex. He wasn't saying anything, just looking straight through her.

"You got texts." Alex said flatly, Jessy checked her phone, no she didn't?

"I haven't?" She asked.

"Check your inbox."

"YOU READ MY TEXTS?!" She exploded.

"Lucky I did really isn't it!" He yelled, this made Jessy think, why would it be lucky?

She quickly checked her inbox, 6 new messages.. Jack. FUCK. Her tummy did flips, she clicked on to the first message..

"Is Alex home yet? I miss you.. could use another cuddle.."

Jessy shut it off immediantly, she didn't need to read the rest. She didn't dare to look up at Alex.

"You always go behind my back like that?" He asked.

"I'm sorry.." Jessy whispered.

"Do you then?!" His voice was raising slightly.

"No, Lex!" She could feel herself going red.

"Shut up, with the Lex!"

Alex never got this mad at her, she could feel her eyes welling but she was determained not to cry infront of him.

"What's the big deal?!" She asked, she wasn't going to shout at him.

"THE BIG DEAL? The big deal is you went behind my back, when I told you no!"

"Well, it's out in the open now, so why can't we just get on with it?!"

"You're not getting with him, Jessica!"

"Why?!" She demanded

"You're not good enough for him!" Alex regretted the words as soon as they came out of his mouth.

"I don't really think you're good enough for Tay, but you don't see me getting involved in your shit!" Jessy didn't wait for his reply; she ran up the stairs. Alex called after her.

"Jessy wait! I didn't mean that!"

"Shame, cos I meant was I said!" She called from the top of the stairs then slammed her bedroom door.

Alex sat on the sofa with his head in his hands. Why was he such a prick, that was possibly the worst way he could have delt with the situation. He groaned under his breath. What if he had upset her enough she might think about harming again, Alex shook his head, no she was smarter than that, but he couldn't deal with the thought, he changed his mind set. Did she mean what she had said about Tay? She was just angry, she couldn't of meant it. He thought about Jessy and Jack being together; going behind his back, the thought made his grimance. Jessy and Jack couldn't be together, it'd be too weird. Jessy was his baby sister, she didn't want her to grow up.. Jack wasn't right for her, SHE was to good for Jack, that what he had meant to say. Jack wouldn't look after her properly, he'd mess with her feelings, it was more than likely he'd cheat on her. He probably didn't even like her that much, it made Alex cringe to think it, but the chances are he was just using her. Jack was Alexs bestfriend, his brother even and nothing could ever change that, but he hated him for what he had done. He needed to talk to someone mature, only one name came to his head.. Rian.