Chapter 5.

The next morning when Jessy woke up Jack had gone. She smiled to herself, she didn't mind. She had spent a whole night in his arms and if Alex had found them he wouldn't be happy. She snuggled down into her quilt, it still smelt faintly of Jack. She dropped off into sleep again and woke up a few hours later. 1pm, she was sleeping her life away.

She got up and headed down stairs. She poked her head round the lounge door, Tay was passed out on the sofa surrounded by empty bottles of vodka and cans of strongbow. The room stunk of puke and stale beer. She shut the door quietly and headed into the kitchen. Alexs head was down on the breakfast bar, he was in his jeans only and his hair was everywhere. Jessy could see the little skull tat on his neck, she remembered going to get it with him. She smiled to herself, that was the first time she'd seen her big brother close to tears.

"You awake, Lex?" She whispered. He groaned and clutched his head.

"Shhhh!"

"Okay, okay, sorry"

He looked up at her, his big brown eyes bloodshot. He had a cut above his eyebrow. Jessy ran over to him, it was bleeding slightly.

"Alex, what happened last night?!" She asked grabbing a damp towel to dab at him with. He winced. "Stay still!" She snapped.

"Jesus christ, Jessica!" He said harshly. But instantly felt bad. "What would I do without you?" He grinned.

"I don't even wanna think about it." Jessy giggled. She looked around the kitchen. "Look at the state of this place."

"I know, I'm sorry.." Alex whimpered. They both knew Jessy would be the one who would have to clean it all up.

Alexs mind was racing, he couldn't remember much of last night, but he could remember certain parts.. vaguely. He'd have to confide in Jessy, who ever he spoke to would lecture him, but she would go the easiest on him. He looked over at her, she had already started cleaning. He couldn't help feel extreamely guilty, she would clean this whole house without complaining once.

"Hey, nugget?" He said carefully.

"Hmmm?" She was concentrating on her cleaning.

"About last night.." He was cut off when Jessy turn to face him.

"Oh yeah?" She grinned. Alex scratched the back of his head.

"Well.. um.. I think.." He had no idea how to say it. Jessy narrowed her eyes. "I think me and.. Tay.. well um I don't really remember, but, I'm pretty sure.." He trailed off, Jessy clocked to what he meant though.

"WHAT?" She exploded. "Jesus christ, Alex?! What, why? Christ on a bike. Fuck. Did you use.." She searched her mind for the right word. "Protection?"

"I can't remember." He said timidly.

"You can't remember? HOW DO YOU NOT REMEMBER?"

"Please stop shouting."

"This is serious, Lex, are you ready to be a dad?"

"She might not even be pregnant!" Alex shot at her.

"Do you want to be a dad?" Jessy demanded. Alex shook his head. "Does she want to be a mum?" Alex didn't have to answer because someone else did.

"Not yet." Tay was standing in the door of the kitchen, biting her lip. Jessy glared at her, anyone would think she was the oldest in the house. She picked a shirt up off the floor and threw it at Alex.

"Then get yourself down to the chemist and get her the morning after pill!" Jessy ordered. Alex got up and pointed at Tay.

"You're coming with me." He said flatly. Tay nodded and they both walked out the house.

Jessy stood in the middle of the kitchen alone, wondering how long it was going to take to sort this place out. Her phoned suddenly buzzed. She looked at it, message from Jack.

Are you ok? Sorry for leaving early, thought it would be best.. the house was a mess when I left, can i come see you? :)xx

Jessy tapped something back.

Lex and tay have gone to get the morning after pill, so i'm alone.. yeah come round x

Her phoned buzzed again almost instantly.

WHAT??

Jessy didn't bother texting back, she knew Jack would be here in a matter of minutes. She walked out into the hall to look at herself in the full lengh mirror. Ugh, she looked like a tramp. Her red hair was fading slighty and it was in a messy bun on top of her head. She was in a pair of shorts and Alexs Property of AWG jumper. How could anyone be attracted to that.

Jack came bursting through tbe door.

"The pill? WHY, would they need the pill?" Jessy raised her eyebrows at him.

"It's not hard to work out really. Is it, Jacky?"

Jack grinned, he loved it when she called him that, it was adorable.

"I can't believe they fucked." He said, he sounded truely amazed. Jessy winced at the thought.

"Disgusting." She grimanced. Jack laughed at her.

"Awh, Jessy." He wrapped his arms around her and she melted into his chest. He rested his forehead on hers.

"You look beautiful." He whispered. Jessy melted as he tucked a strand if loose hair behind her ear. Jessy stared into his big brown eyes.

Jack kissed her gently and she couldn't even pull away because kissing him was so perfect. She ran her fingers through his hair as Jack kissed her harder, she knew she should pull away before things went too far or because Alex could walk in any minute. But she just couldn't. Jack pulled her in so close you could hardly get a sheet of paper between them. Finally after what seemed like hours Jack pulled away from the kiss. He giggled breathlessy and Jessy grinned.

"That was.. fun" Jack winked. Jessy was speechless. "Cat got your tongue?" he teased. Jessy nodded. He rested his forehead on hers again.

"He better give it back soon" He said as he gently bit her lip then walked off into the kitchen. It took everything Jessy had not to melt into the floor. He knew exactly what he could do to her and he used it to his advantage.

"Urgh" She mumbled to herself walking into lounge to start picking up the empty bottles. She had to find a way to be with Jack.