Chapter 3

Percy's POV
Am I not the best friend. You could say that.

I normally would send something in advance. But you know the whole being chased down by a prince and his whole armada, you can get a little behind.

We eventually washed up on the island and I saw Calypso making her way down from her hut. Though she was more storming her way down and I could have swore she was ready to kill me.

"PERCY FRICKEN JACKSON HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU TO TELL ME BEFORE YOU COME!!" She yelled.

I was okay with the yelling it was normal.

Then I got slapped by her.

Annabeth rushed to my defense but then I started laughing. "Its ok Calypso just is a little well organized." I chuckled.

Calypso went right back up to her hit mumbling about dinner plans and seaweed.

Annabeth was still in defense mode, but she calmed down a little when I grabbed her hand.

Frank was having trouble turning back so Hazel was trying to... I don't know hug the whale tight enough to get frank out. Try to imagine an ant trying to bear hug your thumb. It just didn't work out well at all.

Poor Leo was trying to flirt with Calypso who wasn't interested. Though I'm not Cupid she didn't seem as mean to him as that one time i brought my friend Luke here. Then again he was really rude back then.

I walk forward and spoke while still in range of angry Calypso, "Are we still allowed here?" and gave her my cute baby seal eyes. She laughed and nodded.

"You know I wouldn't ever kick you out right." then the angry pirate stare. She shook her head and lead us on our way once frank changed back.

How many demigods does it take to turn a whale into a boy?

"Well Hazel looks like your newly single due to your....whale....problem.

1 once Leo tried to kiss Hazel and Frank was back holding Hazel and wasn't the happiest with Leo. Thank god he was to tired of being beached to attack.

Finally when we went to get some dinner around the island they let me out if 'timeout'. You show up at a friends house out of the blue asking to spend the night and have dinner with 4 other people and suddenly you need a 'timeout'.  

Calypso was a vegetarian. Which meant that a no fire involved dinner about killed Leo. That also meant salad and chasing Leo as he tried to kill a fish.

I lay down to go to sleep on the beach. Annabeth joins me and we watch the ocean for a while. We were safe for now but I felt bad keeping Annabeth from her mom but she told me it was great without her I didn't believe that. I mean you can not like your family but they are family.

Well I had so many problems ahead and I definitely needed shut eye or the prince would carry me sleeping into prison.

*********************************************

Sorry it's short longer chapters ahead.