Chapter 16

Look I'm actually updating woooooooooooowwwwwww! So..........BABY TIME!!

***********************************************************************************************************

(I cant do a birthing scene and I don't think you guys want that so TIME SKIP)

Percy's POV

Percy POV

I'm a dad....oh my gods I'm a dad. I'm so happy. But very scared I mean...what if I hurt the kid. What if I lose her.

"Percy stop pacing you haven't even looked at your daughter."

I looked over at Annabeth. She was lying on a bed with a small wrapped blue cloth. She smiled and looked up at me with joy on her face.

I walked over to see a small child with stormy grey eyes like her mother. But some small black hairs like me.

"She's perfect."

I hugged Annabeth. Everything was perfect I had a kid a....I'm guessing wife and enough money to keep them happy. I'll retire, get a job, buy a house, and settle down.

Jason walked into the small room.

"Umm percy the doctor ,Will, needs to talk to you." He said rubbing the back of his neck.

I walked out as the god parents Frank and Hazel walked in including Nico. That left me and the doctor outside in the cold night air.

The doctor looked only about my age and had blonde hair and light blue eyes. Kinda what I think Apollo would look like.

"Percy can I tell you something..."

"Umm sure? What is it?"

He wrapped his cloak around him more.

"Percy...your daughter is sick. Don't ask if I'm sure. I'm a child of Apollo I'm sure. Your daughter is only likely to live to the age of 12."

What. No. No. No.

"I...she....THATS NOT FAIR!" I scream as I fall on my knees. I cry I don't know what else to do. I just cry. I cry for my child. For Annabeth joyfully naive. My mother for hoping. I cry for my daughter not knowing her fate has already been decided.

"Percy what's wrong" I hear. It's from a sweet voice that belongs to my Annabeth.

Later that night we all sit down and hear the news. Annabeth cries and the boys look shocked. No one knows how to react. We just sit there as Annabeth desperately cradles Pearl.

I fall asleep that night with Annabeth and Pearl in my arms. Crying. For the fates have not been kind tonight.

(Time skip brought to you by Fangirl tears.)

Pearls POV

Hello I'm Pearl. I'm 12 and today I meet my grandparents. Mom and dad look sad I don't know why when ever I ask they only hug me.

I meet my grandparents on my dad's old ship. My grandmother had tears in her eyes. She has flowing brown hair but has grey eyes like my mom.

My grandfather has black hair like my dad but with some grey streaks and the same blue/green eyes. He also looks ready to cry. They hug me and kiss my forehead before my mom bring me into where we sleep.

"Ok honey I need you to drink this and then take a nap."

I wasn't tired but agreed, so I may not upset her more. It was a soft purple liquid and it tasted like pomegranates. I lay down and feel sleepy but as I fall asleep memories of the times with my parents flash back quickly. I smile and close my eyes.

*************************************

Ok guys I'm sorry for the tears and I will be doing a quick A/N after. Write soon bye.