Chapter 9

Hey guys here is an update we are almost at 700 views. keep reading thanks guys.
************************
Percy's POV
"What do you want Nico?" I asked showing no fear. I knew that Nico would exploit what ever fear I was to show. "You think that this prisoner means something to me then you are a fool." I spat. Annabeth being a child of Athena got my plan and played the part. "Jason why are you holding that dagger to my back? Did my mother send you to save me?" She asked Jason and he looked saddened and ready to let go at any moment when Nico shouted, "This is why I don't like to help people with all of their emotions!" I looked surprised. The Nico I knew would probably be crying. I could tell that boy was gone and he was replaced by a thin figure with shallow eyes holding a cutlass to my chest and a gin at Jason. I locked eyes with Annabeth and we sprung into action. She elbowed Jason and Nico shot at her. She pushed Jason's left shoulder into the path of the bullet and he screamed out in pain. In the process I took the cutlass out of Nico's hand. He turned to bring the gun to Percy when Annabeth kicked it out of his hand and pinned him down. She easily overpowered him with his pale scrawny body. At that moment Hazel walked in to find this mess. "Hazel I can't explain now just get the prince out and fix his wound. After that put him in the brig for questioning while Annabeth and I will take care of Nico." I said confidently. She simply nodded and made her way and helped Jason to the doorway when Nico spoke, "If you have any love left for me please help me..." She turned anger crossed her face as she shouted, "You left me alone then I had to find a new family." She then marched out dragging Jason behind her. I looked down at Nico and said, "Welcome back to the Lighting Thief Master Nico." Smiling at the ships beautiful yet striking name.