Chapter 4

Hey guys thanks so much for the 7 votes i will try to update a LEAST you see that so at LEAST within a month.

Edited finally sorry for the wait.

************************************************************************************************************************

Percy-

        The island was perfect expect that there was feeling that Annabeth wasn't really happy. We had dinner like normal. Even with Leo's failed attempts on Calypso. Annabeth seemed lost. Her eyes were dull and had no storm.

She went to the beach alone for 3 days and 2 nights. I had sat with her her for one of those nights but she was still distant. Did I do something?

Nooooo you only kidnapped her.

Maybe she was happier there.

Today I'm going to send her back. It hurts so much. It feels like I'm preparing to rip out my heart with my own fingernails.

The next sunset i find her in the same spot. She agrees to a walk in a simple nod. As we get away from anyone else, for Leo can be quite an ease dropper. "Annabeth.." i said to much regret, "um how do i say this?" She looked confused "Percy what?"

I stared at the water hoping something would come to my head. Anything.

I know you don't like it.

I know you don't like me.

Want a row boat.

"Well i have something to show you." There we go Perc you spoke. But sadly you get second behind pretty-boy prince.

She smiled and continued along the beach line with me to a small cave with an opening a person could fit through. You couldn't see inside or tell how long it went for. It had dense vines and leaves along the front wall.

"But.." "Shh." I climb in first. I could hear her following behind me. I got to the open cave and dropped down to the small shelf above the water. I reach back and help her down as well. I take off my shirt and wait she follows and she takes off her jacket.

Next we were sitting next to each other in a small room with a  tide pool. It was weird the pool was very small. It was dark water and I couldn't see down below a foot from the surface.

I turn to face her but soon i realized i coudn't see her. I dived into the water. Annabeth could swim but maybe she banged her head or something.

Come on.

The pool was dark and cold no light until i saw a small glow on the wall. I stopped immediately.

It was a rock that shown blue. Went towards it and soon saw Annabeth off to the left touching it gently. It went out and at random rocks light up all around me. I could see it must be some plant. Annabeth swam towards one and would light it up only to swim back to the darkness. After only 5 rocks I found her and created a bubble.

I was heard her breathing heavily and then she kissed me. How the hades was I suppose to tell her know. Hey I know you just showed me a really cool thing, now do you need a ride to Charming?

We then found a tunnel out to the ocean and swam with some bubbles nearby in case she needed air.

We fell on to a towel they had forgotten on the beach. As we lay there staring at the stars she whispered into my ear, "Also by the way never try to plan to ship me away i will find out." That was the best night ever.

P.S. Thanks to InsaneGreek1 who made me contiune on this story and everyone else who read or voted on it.