Chapter 14

Sorry for the wait. I will be updating more. Thanks for all of the votes and views I appreciate it so much. Anyways CHAPTER 14
***************************
Annabeth's POV

I woke back up to the same cell in the same position. The only difference was that there was a tray with some fruit, a couple of pitas, and a cup of water.(Boom I know stuff!) I crawled over to the tray and dragged it near Percy and I. I looked over at Jason who might still be unconscious.

Well the idot needs to eat.

I drag him over near us and her some quiet protests but other than that he is silent.

So he is alive and still kicking. I wake Percy up who eats some of the pita. I lift Jason's head up and pour some water down his throat. Most of it went down the rest went onto Percy's pita. (#Percy'sPita)  After we finished the food Percy spent the next hour or so holding me and practically hisses when any guard came by. My own little kitten.

Then after about the eleventh time Percy hissed a guard came in grabbed Jason by the shirt and dragged him out while the other one waked up to me. He looked terrified to take me out of Percy's arms. In the end I escaped from Percy and went with the guard even with Percy yelling and swearing to send the guard to Davy Jones locker. 

We were brought up into the castle where I was bathed and put into a long white dress with a snake band around my stomach. The pressure was terrible but I still walked with pride through the halls till we reached the throne room. Last time I was in here I was in a cage on top of a lion. Weird huh.

"Well look at who we have here?", I heard from the sarcastic voice of my mother. I swear that woman was not human. She sat on top of her throne with Jason standing next to her and about ready to fall. He was dressed in a simple toga and had a gold wreath on his head.

"Well Annabeth what do you have to tell me about your little adventure?" , she said curiously.

I considered the consequences of telling the truth but heck dying wouldn't be as bad than living with her.

"Well since you asked mother. I was kidnapped by a pirate." ,I said I was not going to revile his name I might be telling the truth but I'm not putting Percy in danger, "I at first wanted to return home. Till I realized they had become my family. They were kind and would listen to me and think I was important. Unlike the woman that raised me. I fell in love with the Captain I was meeting his mother when Zeus stormed in. I hate him extremely for that. Didn't you ever love anyone. It couldn't have been me or even my father. You only need me for a heir. I don't get it! I have sometimes spent hours analyzing how you cant show most any good feelings!" I looked at her Jason during this had returned to my side. He also was holding his sword out and with the other hand was passing me a dagger. I took it and sliced off most of my dress for I must be able to run.

My mother was shocked.

"You looked scared. Well I kind of left out two things.", I said as Jason pulled a sphere from the folds of his toga, " One I carry a child. Two, mother" I said smiling.

"It's a pirates life for me."

I ran with Jason out of the throne room to the great balcony with guards and my mother following. Percy appeared from the stairs just before the guards come and joined us to standing on the ledge.

"Annabeth! Please I already lost your father! I cant lose you!"

"Well mother you really should have thought that over. It wasn't very wise." , I said falling off the ledge.

Sure I was probably going to die.

But I was Free.

*******************************************************************************************************

Quick A/N! ok so thanks for everything and This is chapter 14 and I wanted to warn you guys. I did kinda promise you 50 but I'm going to stop at 25 ok. So sorry but my brain cant do that! So thanks and I love you guys so much. I would like to thank the Academy....sorry we aren't at the Oscars?

Leo: I would win though for hottest person.

Polly: Your name is Leo no way you getting an Oscar! ( I MADE A FUNNY)

Anyways...

Polly out!