Chapter 13

1.K ARE YOU KIDDING I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!
************************
Percy POV
What did I do?.......

Plus what's really bad is my mom wants me to vist. Umm what am I suppose to tell her.

Hey mom guess what I kidnapped the princess of Athens and now she is pregnant!

Yup I'm so dead....

////Time skip cause I can////
Annabeths POV
Percy walked up to the small house. It was on the coast of the main land. Not very big yet not small but it had amazing architecture with pillars reaching 10 ft. I was beautiful Leo ran ahead and was screaming something about blue cookies. Odd but at the same time we are talking about Leo.

Once we reached the door a woman with simple brown hair and brown eyes opened the door. (sorry but I don't really remember her that much plus this is in the car with no references) She had slightly frizzy hair and a smile was on her face as she hugged Percy. The rest of them went in even Hazel who received a hug like the rest expect her little body half being crushed.

I walked forward. Why was I so scared? I was only meeting his mom. Though I was meeting his mom as technically a hostage and pregnant so better be nice.

When I walk closer to Percy he grabs my hand and says, "Mom this is Annbeth my....." He didn't know what to say and neither did I. "Hi Annabeth I'm Sally."

We walk in but before long we all head to the beach. It was beautiful today. Frank and Hazel were being chased by Leo who wanted them to swim. Jason sat on the sand alone and I sat with Percy and Sally. Percy explained almost everything to her. Almost is the key word he didn't mention where I came from but when he spoke of Nico she noticed Sally upset. Sally stood up and so did Percy I had well kinda blanked out of the conversation but Sally was storming off to the ship.

I followed a few feet away and then stopped when we got to the ship. What on earth could she be doing? I take some steps forward and see a scrawny pale boy being gently tugged by Sally off the ship and Percy whining like a kid who just got his favorite toy taken away.

"Percy Jake Jackson! How could you do this! I had higher hopes!" ,Sally screamed. "But mommy! He is bad I swear!"

Annabeth laughed. Percy was just like a little kid. Percy hearing this quickly jumped on her and rolled her in the sand.

"Come on Percy your crushing me!" Percy's eyes widened and he fell back with a confused yet focused look from his mom. Sally sat Nico next to Jason if Nico half unconscious counts.

Sally took a deep breath and hugged me tight.

"Grandchildren!!"

With that everyone around looked not at Annabeth and if they did quickly but looked at Percy. Percy stood awkwardly and ran his hands through his hair.

"Umm surprise?"

While saying that Annabeth drew her attention to the munching and crunching noise of what sounded like tin cans.

************************
Hehehehhehhehehehehhehehehehhehehehehhehehehehehehe.........so yeah thank you guys some much I love you! That's kinda weird but who cares.
Polly Out!!!