Between Boops and Giggles

(A/N) Hello my beautiful readers. For new comers, this is just a regular chapter for you guys. But for those of you who have been following my story, you must me like, "Where the hell did this come from?" Well, it came from the magical depths of my advent mind. BWAHAHA SELF ADVANCEMENT.... Seriously, I wanted to make the flow between the chapters more fluid. This will be a weird collection of encounters between Harry and Louis over the course of a couple weeks. It will help character development. Read carefully!

(HARRY POV)

I ran down the hallway and flew into the room before the door could be slammed shut on me.

"I AM HERE!" I shouted nearly out of breath.

"Barely Mr. Styles," Ms. Carpenter said.

"Well, I am, the bell hasn't rung, so ha!" I laughed, crossing my arms.

"I don't care. Sit down before I change my mind," she muttered.

I stalked to the back of the class and tripped over a desk and clamored into my own.

The room was in a fit of giggles and I blushed harshly.

"It's alright mate, I stumble all the time," I heard Louis whisper into my ear.

"Thanks," I said quietly.

"SILENCE MR. STYLES!"

"Sorry ma'am," I called.

"Trouble, that's what you are," she tisked.

"If only you knew," I laughed quietly, winking at Louis beside me.

--------------------------

LOUIS POV

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," I whispered to myself.

"Where the hell is it?" I cried, looking at the paper in my hands.

"Damn place is set up like Hogwarts I mean seriously! Four houses really?"

"It's to divide the subjects."

I jumped three feet in the air and nearly out of my skin.

"Whoa, I'm sorry Louis!"

I turned around and saw Harry walking over to me.

"I didn't know you scared so easily," he laughed.

I put a hand over my chest and breathed heavily.

"I don't but I didn't even hear you!" I yelled in shock.

"I wouldn't be able to hear anything over all of that confusion either," he said sticking his tongue out at me.

"Oh my don't we think we're clever?" I clicked my tongue in annoyance.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't be so rude. Where are you trying to go?" He asked, taking the paper from my hands.

"The ALGI? I'm supposed to be going there for some type of advisory?" I said, still confused.

"Oh, I'm going there too!" He beamed, and quickly coughed.

"I mean, yeah, um, sure, it's this way," he tried to be nonchalant.

"Alright..." I trailed off following him.

"You're not going to take me to the basement or the roof are you? Because I've already been there and honestly I don't feel like going on an unnecessary trip," I huffed.

"Oh no, I'd never do that. No, I'm being sincere. Here, it's down this hall here," he said in all seriousness, holding the door open for me.

"Thank you," I said quietly.