My Beautiful Silent Boy

(A/N) Hello new readers. This is the first real chapter to start us off. When you read, I just want you to take in character traits, and understand the teenage mentality. Harry's 18 in this fanfiction and Louis' 19. Just keep that in mind. Also, this chapter is told from a more direct point of view, almost like 2nd person pov, as if he's talking directly to the readers. It's more so a muse than anything else to let the readers get a feel for his character.

(HARRY POV)

I don't know why I feel this way. I don't know how it started, but ever since I laid eyes on that boy, I knew that he somehow had to be mine.

I had always harboured strange feelings for people of the same sex, and I guess that's weird, or not okay, but at this point I guess I don't care.

His name is even perfect. Louis Tomlinson.

Perfection indeed.

He isn't very tall, and his voice is a little bit high in pitch, but I found that to be kind of cute. Thing is, I don't have the guts to talk to him, and I have no idea why. I'm not exactly an anti-social person. I get along well with most people, and I have no problem striking up a conversation with a stranger, but he's different.

He's the nerd at our school and I'm just that average kid with good grades. No one really messes with me, and I, in turn, don't mess with anyone else.

It's sadly a different story for Louis. He keeps to himself mainly, and he tries to stay out of trouble, but for some reason trouble always seems to be lurking around the corner, hell bent on finding him instead. I've watched time after time as he got bullied and pushed around by other kids. I'd always be there to break it up, but as soon as I would turn around to see if he was alright, he would just disappear.

He never fights back and I don't understand why. Sure, like I said, he's of short stature and all, but he's not puny. He definitely has some wonderful definition to him. But he just sits there and takes it. He looks like he wants to fight back. He'll easily dodge punches and hold his own, but then he just stops. He closes his eyes and waits for it to be over.

He always seems to be wearing a sweater or long sleeves and he never wears anything that's outside the colour scheme of gray. The kid's so shy that even his arms and hands have to be covered somehow. His tiny fingers just grip the ends of his jumpers while he walks, and I always have the urge to just pull on his hands and take them in my own.

He wears all of these beanies too, like the really soft ones, and his hair is always so perfectly tossed after he takes them off. I'm not jealous or anything.

Well, maybe just a little.

Then after school, once he's all done and ready to go home, he just walks. Buds in each ear and walks. He never seems to stop at a locker or anything and he never meets up with friends. He just pulls out his phone and goes home. I tried to meet up with him once, but even if I leave class a few minutes early, he'll be gone just like a ghost.

Now, I know what every one is thinking, "Dude, you're a serious stalker."

Sure, that may be 100% true. But once something is in my line of sight, I tend not to let it go.

Ever.

So one day, hopefully I presume, I will grow some balls and talk to this kid, but until that point, I guess he's just going to have to be my beautiful silent boy.

(Short for a reason. So, what do you think? What do you think Harry is like? Question of the chapter: Thoughts on After becoming a movie? Too soon? Honestly, it is what it is. I wish her the best of luck. I couldn't bear my fanfic being put out there like that though... I'd get flustered and have mini spazz attacks. Happy reading!

Erin. xx)