Forever and Always

(LOUIS POV)

Harry and I had just been laying in the backyard, looking up at the stars and not really caring about anything else that was going on. We were both on our backs holding each others hands so tight, as if we were both afraid that the other would just drift away,

Part of this felt like a dream to me. I couldn't believe that any of this had happened really. It seemed to be so sudden even though it had taken months of careful planning and mental preparation for us to finally speak to each other.

I still felt like there were a lot of things unknown to me about Harry. I knew the basics like his birthday and his name, and now his mother's name and address, and I had a good sense of what his personality was like, but I still found myself wanting to know so much more. I kind of wondered if he wanted to know more too.

"Hey Harry?"

"Yeah Lou?"

"Wanna play 20 questions?"

"Sure. Mind if I go first?"

"Shoot," I said.

"Well, let's see. What's your favourite colour?"

"Silver. Yours?"

"Either blue or yellow. Something kind of bright. Your turn."

"Do you have a favourite group that you like to listen to?"

"Uhh, that's tough," he let out a long sigh, thinking. "I'd have to go with something like Imogen Heap or The Killers."

"Oh and why's that?"

"Not fair, that's two questions," he laughed," I'd have to go with those two because they just have a nice feel to their music and their lyrics make me think. Now you have to answer both of those questions."

"Well, one, I like most groups. A wide variety really. But I find myself listening to rock groups like Green Day or 30 Seconds to Mars. Something along those lines. I also like The Killers and a couple other groups. It's difficult to choose. I like them for their lyrics as well though, and I like anything with a good guitar line, but the lyrics are what really get to me. It's like a way of communicating with thousands of people without having to make contact with them. It's pretty wonderful if you think about it."

"Well I have. Silly. Um, what do you like to do other than play footie?"

"I really like to write to be honest. I write songs, poetry, short stories, the whole nine. I also like learning new languages. I'm fluent in sign language actually. And even though I don't bake all that often, I do like to cook. And then, if I'm not doing any of that, I'm probably just playing guitar or piano. I remember in my old school I did a lot of plays. I guess I'm a pretty active kid. And you sir?"

"Well aren't we Mr. Worldwide. I also like writing, more so poetry and songs than stories. I can never seem to stick with a plot so it's a lost cause for me really. And I usually end up turning my poetry into songs anyways so I guess they're similar to me. I'm also fluent in sign language, so I'll keep that in mind," he winked," um and as far as instruments go, I play the drums occasionally. But it's sweet how you can play guitar. You'll have to play me a love song now!" He laughed and gave my hand a squeeze."I can imagine that now. Louis Tomlinson sitting next to me in a field playing me a bloody love song. God!" He said. "Next question?"

"Alright," I started thinking and furrowed my eyebrows. "If you could have any super power in the world, what would it be?" I knew it was so cliche but I just blurted out the first thing that had come to my mind.

"Oh my God!" He broke out into hysteria. "I hate that question the most! It's like, what if you don't even get the one you want. It'll just suck and be pointless!" He was dying of laughter. "But, I guess if I had one, it would be the ability to teleport."