Intro / Message to Readers

(UPDATE)

For those of you who have been following along with the story, you may notice that chapters are being changed. I am in the process of re-writing and editing in order to make the story better. I want to try and make it more fluid and less confusing. These added details are to ensure a better reading experience.

This is an A/U Larry Stylinson fan fiction. For those of you who don't understand, it means that it is an alternate universe style of fiction, or in this care, where One Direction was never formed and none of them went to audition for the X Factor. Many details in regards to their home lives and personalities stay the same except for Harry's and Louis' for the interest of the story. This takes place during their Senior year of high school where Louis has just transferred and has peaked Harry's interest.

If you are expecting a pure, fluffy, love story, I will warn you now, it is not. This story deals with the reality of being a teenager, and discusses very real issues that people either chose to acknowledge or ignore. There will be many moments of fluff in order to alleviate some of the stress that comes with writing a heavy story, but there will be many moments where the story will experience a down cycle.

Throughout the story, there will be a series of triggers. For those of you who cannot deal with issues such as self harm, dysfunctional families, or violence in any form, I would advise you to avoid this fan fiction, or to read with caution. I will post a warning in each chapter that contains a trigger to advise readers who are not comfortable with these themes to skip the chapter.

Also, I would like to say that there will be forms of time lapses, where periods of time ranging from a few hours to a few months will be skipped. The predominant portion of the story starts in the fall, skips past November, December, and January, into February. After February, it remains fairly consistent, where only a few days or a week will pass at a time.

My only request from my readers is that you vote or comment on chapters that you like. In doing so, it helps me to know what you guys like, and what you don't particularly care for. You can vote once, or you can vote for each chapter, it doesn't matter as long as you're honest with yourself. If you don't want to vote or comment, feel free to message me and give me suggestions. I am always working to expand my horizons to be a better writer.

Thank you for reading this, and enjoy the story. It's a roller coaster, but it's the roller coaster that is life!

Lots of love!

Erin.