Chapter 23

Nayeon's POV

We finished practice earlier today, so we can have rest tomorrow before next day which will be our comeback. As soon as we arrived home, I went straight to bed. I can still remember that day. I can't believe Jeongyeon will do that to me. I can't even look Mina without getting hurt.

I covered myself with blanket and started to cry. I know all of them realized that something's up with me but I couldn't open up to, it may cause some issue within the group. 

*Knock*Knock*

CY : "Unnie?"

NY : "Chaeng? What are you doing here?" I said while I was under my blanket.

CY : "I came here with Mina, we want to talk to you about something."

NY : "If it's about Jeong, you don't have to explain anything."

MN : "I know you're hurt right now, but will you listen to us for a moment?"

"Unnie like what Jeong said nothing happened that night it was all my fault. I was out with Somi and got drunk..."

CY : "Nayeonnie it was also my fault, Jeong didn't do anything wrong. When Mina got drunk I was the person she called. I called hyung and asked her to pick up Mina because I thought letting them talk will make things better and I didn't want to see her."

MN : "Then I asked her to take me with her cause no one was in the dorm. I was crying the whole time because Chaeng avoided me. When she was about to go downstairs and sleep I asked her if she can wait until I fall asleep. She was too tired that she fell asleep next to me unnie. The next thing I know was you were already standing in the door."

CY :
"Hyung helped us sort our problem. Nayeon unnie she didn't do anything wrong. I swear she really love you. We tried offering her help but she insisted that she will fix it herself. Unnie I know you're hurt right now. Maybe taking it in is not really a good idea at the moment so we won't force you. She ask me to give this to you, We'll leave it here. If you want to talk everyone is the living room. Unnie I hope you'll believe us."

I laid in my bed hidden while they explained everything, I was a fool to shut down everyone. I didn't had the guts to look at them and say that I was sorry. When Mina and Chaeng left I saw a box and letter beside my feet. I opened the letter.

"Dear Im Nayeon.

Annyeong! :) Ms. Im how are you doing? I thought of writing you a letter. You wouldn't read my message and wouldn't pick up my call. Maybe a letter will make you curios. Nayeon nothing happened between me and Mina, I was asked to pick her up. By the time that I was going to move to the guest room I fell asleep next to her. I didn't lie to you, I told you I love you which is the truth I Yoo Jeongyeon only love Im Nayeon. I know you might never want to talk to me again but I just want you to know that you hold a special place in my heart that no one can take. I'll love you even through the darkest nights. 

Im Nayeon I'm sure that I want you for the rest of my life. I hope you still believe this love I have for you. I'll be waiting for the day that you'll be able to forgive me. I'll be supporting you no matter what so don't work yourself too much okay? By the time you read this I'm probably on my way to the airport. PD-Nim Offered me to manage the new branch that will be in America. I'll try to call you after 18 hours. It's okay if you still don't want to talk to me. I won't give up, I'll try everyday Ms. Im. Saranghaeyo.

P.S. I finished the rose, the truth is I wanted to put something special inside it but I couldn't get the right size up until we had our vacation. Ms. Im like I promised before I'll always stay by your side.

Love,

Yoo Jeongyeon"

I opened the box and saw the nano block. I saw something shinning inside. I opened the top of the rose. There was a ring inside it that has "Ms.Im will you marry me? :)" Engrave on it. I started to cry harder as I realized that I wasted my time getting angry for nothing. Without a blink I jump off my bed and headed downstairs.