Chapter 9

Jeongyeon's POV

It's been a month since we moved in the apartment. The girls had a successful debut last week and preparing for their first show next week. Everybody is busy but we decided to give them a day off today.

Jihyo and Nayeon said they'll go home to check on there family's. The foreign members are going out with Chae and Tofu.

JY : "You can come back tomorrow. Enjoy your time off everyone :)."

DH : "Jeong why don't you come with us?"

CY : "Yes hyung. Let's have some fun."

JY : "I just to rest for today guys."

MM : "All you want to do is sleep Jeongnnie."

JY : "Okay okay, haha go now so you can enjoy your day! Have fun guys!"

I sat down in front of the TV when I heard footsteps coming from the stairs.

JY : "Oh Jihyo, Nayeon I thought you two left early."

JH : "Nayeon didnt wake up at time."

NY : "I told you to wake me up Jihyo-ah."

I got used to this two always arguing, they're like sisters.

JY : "Haha how about I give both of you a ride."

NY : "You don't have to Jeong, just rest here. We can take a taxi."

JH : "You can taxi unnie I'll go with Jeong hahaha."

JY : "Are you coming nayeon? or do you want me to call you a taxi? haha"

NY : "You two always bully me! Okay fine, I'm coming. Wait up"

It was cold outside but the sun is showing today. We took off, we reached Jihyo's house

JY : "Have a good day Jihyo, Don't waste it on TV dramas okay? Do something more productive!" I teased her.

JH : "Haha you're not the boss of me Jeong! Don't kidnap Nayeon unnie okay? haha"

JY : "Don't worry I'll give her back after :D"

NY : "Youre creeping me out!"

JY : "I'm just kidding Ms. Im haha."

JH : "Nayeonnie call me, she can be dangerous sometimes."

JY : "Shut up! Haha you're scaring this cute bunny. We're going Jihyo, see you tomorrow!"

NY : "Don't worry about me Jihyo, I can take Jeong down before she can do anything haha, see you tomorrow!"

We had to take a U-turn because Jihyo's house is in the opposite direction of Nayeon's house. I didn't really have anything to do today. I wonder what's Nayeon plan for today. 

We reached her house, I wanted to know what's she's up to today.

JY : "Ms. Im what's your plan for today?" I said while opening the door for her.

NY : "Well I just wanted to see everyone but they won't be home until evening. I guess I'll just rest as I wait for them. How bout you Jeong?"

JY : "I'm going to do some cleaning back home since I'm already close and then I'll go back to the apartment after."

NY : "I guess I'll see you tomorrow then."

JY : "Yep I'll see you tomorrow Nabong! haha"

Finally I'm home again, work was busy that I rarely drop by. The house looks the same. I head to my room and sat on the corner of my bed, I saw myself in the mirror.

"When did I start to smile like this?" I thought t myself.

I already know the answer but it's weird. I used to hate waking up early, I would often dragged myself to work. Now I wake up before my alarm start to go on.

*One message received*

From: Ms. Im Nayeon

Jeoongyeonnieeeeeee what are you doing? I'm bored :(