Chapter 8

Jeonyeon's POV

We arrived at the shopping center, we split ourselves into three group so we can finish early.

Group 1 was Me, Nayeon and Tzuyu we will take care of the furniture's

Group 2 was Chaeyoung, Mina and Jihyo they will buy the foods supply

Group 3 was Dahyun, Momo and Sana and they will be the one in charge for the household essentials

JY : "Let's meet in the cashier after an hour or just call okay?"

JH : "Did you plan this Jeong?"

JY : "I didn't made the groupings! Haha."

TY : "It looks like you just wanted Nayeon unnie for yourself haha. Want me to join another group?"

NY : "Tzuyu don't I'm not gonna to enjoy it if it just me and Jeong. She's no fun."

JY : "Meannie! I can make everyone here laugh!"

CY : "Haha don't joke around hyung, you're like that since we were in college."

DH : "Said by the one who can't make anyone laugh either."

JH : "Haha that's right, that's why your brothers!"

CY : "Whatever haha! Let start shopping. Mina let's go, will leave Jihyo alone."

JH : "Yah! Chaeyoung! Are you trying to make a move on minari? Let's go Mina"

I saw Mina laughing while Jihyo and Chaeyoung try to get her attention. That's good for her, she's fitting in.

JY : "Okay Yoda! Nabong! Let's go!

NY : "How childish! Haha Tzuyu baby were going."

TY : "I'm not your baby unnie, I'm even taller than you haha"

DH : "Momo, Sana we should start going too."

MM : "Lets  buy snacks!"

SN : "Momo were not in charge of the foods."

MM : "Ehh but I want to buy snacks :( "

DH : "Okay okay haha will grab some along the way."

SN : "I want one tooo Dahyunnie :)"

DH : "We need to get the things that was assigned to us then will buy snacks."

Dahyun's group is all a food lover, I should had switch them with Chaeyoung's group. Haha Dahyun can handle it anyway.

After a hour and a half we then gathered in the cashier. We were double checking everything. When Sana suddenly raised her hands.

SN : "We forgot to buy some bath soap."

CY : "But you guys didn't forgot to bring the snacks you wanted haha."

MM : "Snacks are more important than soap Chaeyoung-ah."

DH : "Haha okay, I'll go back since it's our fault."

JY : "Oh tofu, I can go. You can stay here and check the prices."

MN : "Mmm I'll go with Jeong." 

I was surprised when Mina offered to accompany me. Dahyun gave me this serious look

DH : "Jeong I can go with Mina, you can stay here."

I thought about it for a second, would it be obvious if I suddenly say that I don't want to go after volunteering. The last thing I want is to be left alone with her though...

JY : "That's okay Dahyun, it will just take us a minute we'll be back soon." I smiled at her

JY : "Let's go Mina."

We started to walk, it was awkward all we had was dead silence. I was too busy looking at the brands, I didn't have time to look at her.

MN : "Jeong can we talk?"

JY : "Do we have something we need to discuss Mina? We can talk about it in my office."

MN : "It's not about work."

JY : "I don't remember anything that we need to discuss beside work." I didn't even bother to turn around.