Chapter 6

Jeongyeon's POV

Arrived around midnight, I was trying to process what happened today. I sat down in front of my old piano, I lifted the picture frame that I left faced down for a long time. 

"I couldn't believe that I will meet you again. I thought you left for good, why would you come back to Korea? When you didn't saw your future here."

I don't really feel bitter now but meeting you all of sudden took me by surprise. Your memories are flowing in my mind right now. 

I rest my head on the top of my piano looking at her picture.

*Flashback*

DH : "Mina unnie!"

MN : "Oh Dahyun, Jeong. I was heading to the music room for practice, I thought you already went ahead of me."

JY : "Babe we were waiting for you."

Jeongyeon and Mina was the Prince and Princess of the school. It was a all girls school, everybody admire how cool and tough Jeongyeon looks and Mina was like a real princess. Very elegant and pure.

MN : "Haha you could have waited for me in the music room."

DH : "Enough of the sweetness. This hard headed person won't move without you Mina unnie."

JY : "I can't leave without my Minari, tofu."

MN : "Okay babe :) Let's go ahead."

They would often practice every day after classes, Jeongyeon would play the piano while Mina sing along with her. Most of the time Dahyun would leave the two for her dance practice, sometimes she stick around to listen to them. 

*Dahyun talking to herself*

These two create a beautiful melody, a master piece. Even when I'm practicing in the next room I can her them produce this heavenly song. Jeong really loves to play the piano for Mina, she wouldn't stop even if she's sick and tired. 

I guess that show how much she loves Mina. I can hear her confessing her love in those melodies she creates. 

They look good together that nothing/no one can break what they have.

*A day in the winter came.*

JY : "Dahyun did you see Mina? I haven't seen her since the last bell rang."

DH : "I didn't Jeong, did you try to call her?"

JY : "She won't pick up her phone. Lets split up and look for her. Give me a call if you see her okay?"

DH : "I'll call you soon."

They went running around looking for Mina, She wasnt in the gym or in the music room. Jeong remembered that Mina loves to hang out in the roof.

She then run her way to the roof, not even stopping.

She heard Mina singing.

JY : *Ringing Kim Dahyun* "Dahyun-ah I found her. You can go home first, It seem that she's thinking about something, I'll talk to her. So don't worry anymore. Take care. Thank you!"

DH : "Okay, I'll go first, call me if you need anything bye."

Jeongyeon went outside, she saw Mina sitting in the corner singing their favorite song. She then notice the tears falling from Mina's eyes.

JY : "Hey Babe, are you okay?"

Mina stood up, she stopped crying. 

MN : "Jeong, I want to pursue my dreams. I want to be a famous artist."

JY : "That's good babe, is that why you're crying? Don't cry that's a good news."

MN : "Jeong I'm leaving."

Jeongyeon frozen, she can't even ask Mina why

MN : "Jeong, I know this unexpected but I made my choice. I'm leaving next week, I was accepted in japan's top performing school for arts. I'm sorry I should have told you sooner."

JY : "Mina ?! are you kidding me right now? We can still talk even if you leave, I can call you everyday. I can visit you in school breaks. Hey babe we can make it work right?"

MN : "I'm leaving for good Jeong, I'm really sorry but I don't think will ever see each other again. Jeong you were my world, up until yesterday I was still thinking If I should go. Then I thought to myself that I wanted this so bad. I was left to choose between you and my dreams. I'm really sorry."

Tears fell from Mina's eyes,as Jeongyeon's tears started to fall. They cried while the snow fell from the dark clouds. They were silent for a long time when Jeong walked up to Mina.