Chapter 14

Nayeon's POV

Did last night really happen? It was like straight out of a fairy tale. 

The sun shines from the window, I turn around and Jeongyeon was not in the bed anymore. I run down stairs and saw her in the kitchen. 

NY : "Yoo Jeongyeon! You said you'll always stay by my side. When I woke up you weren't there anymore huhu :("

JY : "Ohh sorry babe, I woke up early I didn't want to wake you up." She said in surprise.

I just ignored her, and sat down in front of the kitchen counter tap. 

JY : "Don't be like that babe, I didn't mean to leave you there. I thought if I start cooking, I can come back to bed before you wake up."

She hugged me from the back and started kissing me in the cheeks.

JY : "Okay it's my fault but I don't want Mrs. Yoo to get hungry in the morning." *wink* 

JY : "Looks like someone is getting into a good mood :)"

NY : "Hmm I wanted to see you first thing in the morning, but when I opened my eyes you weren't there." I pouted at her

JY : "I'm sorry babe, you can look at me anytime though haha. Here I made you a omurice."

NY : "Since you cooked for me I'll forgive you this time. Jeong I want our mornings to be like this all the time :)."

JY : "You want us to fight every morning?"

NY : "Pabo! I mean I want to spend everyday waking up with you!"

JY : "Haha I was just teasing you, Let's eat."

We spend the whole morning clinging to each other. I didn't want this day to end but we have to go back to reality.

NY : "Hey babe, how do you plan to hide this from everyone?"

JY : "Hide what?"

NY : "This,  our relationship." 

She was busy watching and it took her some time to answer me. I know she's the type of person who wants her private life to herself, it wouldn't surprise me if she says that we need to keep it from the others.

JY : "Who said were hiding it?" She turned around and gave me one of her biggest smile.

NY : "Ehhhh? I figure that you're the type of person who keep everything for herself."

JY : "I am."

NY : "Then what are you talking about?" 

JY :
"I thought about it and realized that there's no point in hiding it. I mean my goal is to marry you anyway. We'll tell the girls first and I'll talk to the management. Don't worry."

NY : "You don't need to rush it babe, we can tell them if there's time." *blush*

I felt embarrassed, Jeong is being bold every since yesterday. She haven't showed this side at all. 

JY : "Hahaha babe you're blushing." She said while she was squishing my cheeks.

NY : "Cause you're too much Jeong :)" I hugged her.

JY : "My little buny. Aren't you  so cute?"

JY : "Ohh wait I need to get something in my room."

I know she's just teasing me now but I couldn't help myself. I'm to happy.

JY : "Here!" She handed me a key.

NY : "What's this Jeong?"

JY : "If ever you feel lonely whenever I'm not in the dorm or if I'm out of the country for business, you can always come here. I'm giving you a spare key."

NY : "What if I come without telling you?"

JY : "Haha pabo! That's the purpose of it. You can come whenever you want to, you don't need to tell me. This will be your own house."

NY : "Yah! Yoo Jeongyeon! You're teasing me so much."

JY : "Haha sorry babe, I couldn't help myself you're too cute."

NY : "Hmp! How about we take a bath now? I'm pretty sure the girls are looking for us now."

JY : "Okay babe but first give me a kiss."